1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

Finished Saints Row 4 last night. Really enjoyed it.

The super powers, and the fun I had with them, reminded me of how much fun I had whilst playing the original Crackdown. Liked the fact that in the simulation you could have the radio on when you wanted and not just in vehicle.

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Battlefield 4 single player. Fun if not a little hand holdy. I quite liked the selection of weapons but found long range sniping a pain.

Best section was getting the tank then LAV and then IFV which had rocket pods and AA gun.

Oh and the attack boat was fun too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

So you feel this game is worth getting for the single player experience? I found that BF3 had a terrible single player game.

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Some elements are ok, its too short to feel anything for the characters.

There is a choice to make at the end and in all honesty its easy to do. In no way does it pang the heart to do it.

The only reason to play it, is the dog tags for MP and weapon unlocks you get from it too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

5. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

If BF3 is anything to go by and if you are only interested in the single player element, then just wait until its drastically reduced in price.

6. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

yeah, i wouldn't pay current full retail for the single player, so far for me it feels a hell of a lot like MW2, though i don't recall encountering as many quick time events. I can see me finishing the arma 3 campaign (only one thirf of which is released) before i complete bf4 SP.

FM14 is out, so i've decided i'm going to consider FM13 complete. fell just shy of 1800 hours in the end, i suppose i can aim for 2000 in FM14 :)

I also need to finish dwarf fortress as a new release is due at the end of the year. thankfully the only way to really end is to just open the game up and let it run itself down (death by vampirism seems most likely).

7. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

The Walking Dead (adventure game). Only game to ever make me guilty about choices I made. Pretty brilliant game.

Finished the first run of Orcs Must Die (not sure if I will replay on nightmare or go for 5 stars on all levels for the achievements). Fun and crazy game

8. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I had no intention of buying it full price. The days of rushing out to buy a game on launch are long gone, been disappointed all to often.

9. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

I wouldn't touch BF4 for the single player, i'm nearly finished it and it is bloody horrendous. I don't enjoy looking at the back of an NPC's head while i'm sandwiched between NPC's and forced to walk around corridor after corridor mashing buttons to go up/down stairs. The story is drivel, the characters are ridiculous stereotypes, it's just all bullsh*t.

I absolutely love BF multiplayer but at the end of the day CoD gives me a better single player experience! At least CoD lets me feel like i'm in hero in a michael bay film.

If you want good story telling, go play the metro games!

/Rant

Maybe this will lighten the mood.... (Skip to 2:15, for the BF4 single player experience)

10. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Just done BF3 SP, short, very short infact, may wait untill BF4 is cheaper if the comments above are anything to go by. Got Metro Last Light to get into next hopefully. Looking at my steam list i've got loads on there i've never played yet that i got in sale packs or free in mags.

11. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I've just finished BF4 SP, not bad, better than BF3 but the MP is where its at.

12. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 1. :) Great fun, go pick it up peeps.

13. GravitySmacked

Forgot that was out, I'm all season passed up too.

14. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Lego Batman on 360

15. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

Finished Killzone Shadow Fall this past weekend and it was "pretty good." I give them an A+ for effort but some things just didn't come together well in regards to the SP story and the new gameplay mechanics. This isn't the killzone of old but if your a fan of the series then there should be enough fan service as well as beautiful graphics to draw you back in. It's a shame that none of the killzone games have ever reached the heights that killzone 2 did for me. Even with all it's clunky controls and the debate over ADS and hip-firing, that game is a monster while killzone shadow fall feels like a monster jr. The multiplayer content fairs a bit better than the SP does since it feels like a more fleshed out game. It's true that there are only 3 classes as of now (more coming, don't know if that's part of the season pass or if it will be free) but the loadouts and abilities have been heavily reworked and there is more room to mix and match to create a more personalized class than ever before. The combat itself is still on a much smaller scale than that of the past games and the maps are also quire small when you look at the generally larger maps of past killzone games but the gametypes are all true to the series.

16. ImperialPenguin

ImperialPenguin What's a Dremel?

Saints Row 4 a few days ago. I was worried having superpowers would make me a little overpowered.

But guess what, being overpowered is fun!

17. GravitySmacked

Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea. Very atmospheric and it was nice to visit Rapture again but this time with Elizabeth. Definitely worth your time if you're a fan of the main game!

18. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

I totally agree, this DLC was a treat for any bioshock fan who loved either game. I would say the team that worked on it did an excellent job reworking rapture to play with some of the new mechanics that infinite introduced.
    I really like how the team took one of the very first Bioshock trailers and worked parts of it right into the game.

19. 8bit person

8bit person What's a Dremel?

Just finished Bio. Inf. proper, I'm about to download burial at sea cos I'm not quite ready to part with Elizabeth.

20. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

AC3 done.
    What a bag of **** that ending was. And let's not get stuck on Connor being totally unlikable. Or the in-memory story being quite dull. Or the best bit of the game being the first set of missions.
    I have 4 ready to go but only because I got it cheap :)