1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

It's been done so many times and now most of my mates have kids it's just more convenient to be at someone's house you know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. stormbringer500

stormbringer500 What's a Dremel?

Purchased for £3.99 from steam.

[​IMG]

Tangster likes this.
  3. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

You are not alone who did that :).

Tangster likes this.
  4. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

That season pass is worth it just fort he return to rapture stuff alone. :D

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

I haven't bought anything in the steam sale this year, money has been focussed on other things

[​IMG]

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Just bought a Nokia 2520...

[​IMG]

Couldn't order the keyboard with it sadly, but I'll get that once they're a bit more readily available.

7. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

Can I ask... Why?

8. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Took the plunge and bought a Wii U. Got a great deal as well. I love that it has 100% compatibility with Wii and even has software to migrate your save games and channels from your old wii. Definitely the underdog of the bunch; it isn't crap like people and reviewers seem to put it down as.

I can still say i've owned every Nintendo console now. I even have a Colour (or US actually put it as color) TV game pong console.

9. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

+1 to that. Partly because I didn't get time to play any of the ones I bought last year, but also because I'm determined to make major savings in 2014. I'm going to be a tight git all year so I can afford some of the larger things I need to spend money on!

10. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I've had time to use a Wii U recently and I really do love it! As far as raw entertainment goes the Wii U is hard to beat.

11. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Had a dabble on the old mans Surface 2, liked the OS, hate laptops and wouldn't piss on anything Apple.

Looks nice, has full Office suite on it, keyboard will be a bonus and it's the only tablet that I've looked at that has taken my fancy in comparison to any other I've looked at/used. Decent price too.

12. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

So why not the Surface 2?

Not trolling, just curious. They're both great devices, I'm just not sure I'd pick the 2520 at the same price.

13. [ZiiP] NaloaC

2520 came in a good bit cheaper. Screen is meant to be nicer in the daylight.

They're virtually the same, but the 2520 just nudged out in front for me is all. I'm taking a bit of gamble I know, but haven't had any other tablet interest me other than the 2520 and the Surface 2. Dad has the Surface 2, I went for this.

14. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

I was going to ask the same, why not Surface 2, but deal is a deal of course! :)

15. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

16. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

That looks interesting! Mind telling us how it is when it arrives?

17. AlienwareAndy

From reading the reviews on Amazon it's supposed to be very good. I watched a couple of Youtube vids too on the Emoto (same thing.. Swees are a UK company who make cases for Iphones, Ipads etc.)

The back is stainless steel and the phone has a stainless steel frame. You can get the 4.2 3G version too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWEES-5-0...14083?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item35cea0d763

For an extra £20 but for me there was just no point. I want something to read my Ebooks on that can be held in one hand.

I know it'll probably get ripped apart here for being Chinese or what not but I don't really care.

Spec wise it edges out the Huawei Ascend Y300. It's cheaper, has a larger screen and a longer lasting battery.

I think it will be more than suitable for my needs :)

18. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

doesn't sony make a small eink device?

19. AlienwareAndy

What's that?

/Googles. Oh.

I used to have a HTC Wildfire S. I initially bought it as a media player, but when I did get into Android I found it infuriating. The CPU in it was balls slow. I also always thought the screen was too small to browse the internet properly, so when my lady went into hospital I got rid of it and got a Blackberry cheap so we could use BBM. I don't drive and she was in for a week (though I did visit her in taxis three times but yeah, BBM came in very useful).

Any way been on the lookout for a 5" Android phone for ages now. I saw some guy at the hairdressers* with one and always thought the size was spot on.

*I don't get my hair cut my lady does and it takes nearly three hours. I used to take my Ipad with me before I got rid of it because Ios was too restrictive.

The Kindle thing is just a bonus. I'm OK with my 7" tablet but after an hour or more of reading it doesn't half make your bloody arm ache !

20. NIHILO

NIHILO The Customer isn't always right!

picked up the Corsair H80i about a week ago 80$(canadian), havent installed it because im worried it wont fit my case ;_;