1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress M.Z.A. Inc. Presents: RAt MoD - Absolutely no update whatsoever

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by The_Crapman, 13 Jul 2012.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

In about 3-4 weeks hopefully. Just got a few social events the next few weekends and hopefully the weather will have let up by then too. Steel and rain are not the best of friends. lol

2. DeMoB

DeMoB All of my Dremel wheels are broke!

Will we ever get to find out what was in that giant cardboard tube? :worried:

Really like what you've done with the steel panels, hope you get some more time/motivation to work on it again soon, else I might end up beating you in mod-completetion time. :p

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I can't believe i've been doing this for nearly 2 years, but you've been doing your for 5 already so i got plenty of time :p

I do really need to kick this into gear again and there's a possibility of doing some this weekend, but will have to wait and see what my diary (a.k.a. girlfriend) has in store.

EDIT: We are go for sunday, but don't expect anything of an update till i've done a fair bit more. And yes you will eventually find out whats in the tube. Eventually.....

Last edited: 3 Apr 2014
  4. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I wouldn't bet on finding out whats in the box.. It's like a game show teaser to keep you coming back for more:D

5. douglas alves

douglas alves Minimodder

This work is really awesome! Congrats!