1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Dark Souls modder strikes again for sequel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 25 Apr 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. nightblade628

nightblade628 Minimodder

Considering the Devs openly admitted they had NO idea how to do a PC port with the original Dark Souls, I'm amazed DS2 ended up as well as it did. Not perfect obviously, in fact the graphics feel almost fragile, like somebody broke a window and glued the shards back together into an approximation. But at least the gameplay is intact. People almost seem happy to fix games like these, where they haven't been locked down to disable modding. But fixing broken AAA titles and having aggressive Devs saying "PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE MESSING WITH OUR GAME!!11!oneone1!" just annoys everyone.

3. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Solution: do not play Console crap, even if it is ported to PC.

#StarCitizenIsComing #OculusRift #ConsequenceReturnsToTheRealm

4. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

I disagree, we should purchase, at least when they are on sale, games to show devs that PC is a platform worth supporting.

5. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

I disagree, we should purchase this game - that actually works apart from a few graphic glitches - because, you know, it's actually a really good game, even if the graphics aren't Crysis 4.