1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress TearDrop – Special Update: Custom Res!!!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Snowcrash, 20 Jul 2012.

1. Snowcrash

Snowcrash What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the suggestion, Hukkel :D this can’t be done, but it isn’t needed either. The res is actually sealed and the inner space can only be accessed through the G1/4 holes at the back. Fortunately, the water which fills the res do an excellent job reflecting the light so you can’t really tell if it’s polished or not on the inside. I took a quick pic while testing the res. Doesn’t look even close to what it looks like in reality, but hopefully will give you guys an idea of just how shiny it is :)

Thanks jimbaw :thumb: happy you like it :D

Thank you very much, Hanoverfist :D

[​IMG]

btw, does anyone know why my log spreads over 2 ridiculously long pages instead of running over a number of normal sized pages? is there some hidden setting I’m missing? :rolleyes:

2. jimbaw

jimbaw What's a Dremel?

I think it's just due to amount of pictures per post. it's still the same number but stretched because of the photos.

I really like the reservoir!

3. Snowcrash

Snowcrash What's a Dremel?

Thanks, jimbaw! got it :D

btw, you could get in touch with E22 and I'm sure he'll be happy to make one for you too if you like :thumb: