1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Just completed Tomb Raider on the XB One, really enjoyed it - got one single player achievement left to get which means starting a new game (the disable enemies while dodging achievement, even though I purposely left upgrading the two dodge kill upgrades until after I completed the game - there didn't seem to be anyone left on the island to disable at that point)

2. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Finally finished the last few puzzles of Braid. Great puzzles, sometimes frustrating controls, interesting story (with some interesting interpretations). The last level before the epilogue is simply brilliant.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Lifeless Planet. Really glad I did not spend one penny on this game. Got it as a trade.

Walk a lot, jump a bit, read the odd message, try and work out where to go next, rinse and repeat.

I have never been so bored.

4. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Finished off everything on the map for Batman Arkham Origins and its still only saying around 55% complete, can't be chewed doing the Anarchy tags and locations etc, 30+ hours on it now and done Cold Cold Heart which was average so uninstalled it and considering it done. Its one of those games where there is way to much to actually do on the map even once you have done everything that is marked.

Going to finish X Com : The Bureau Declassified today, finally on the last mission after making the merge decision, was stuck on the alien base / planet for ages with the Elite Muton, finally cracked it yesterday so done the last few missions where you send people out and a minor operation rescuing people from a forest area. So probably an hour tops and done, then have the DLC mission to do with DaSilva, can't see it on the menu though so need to look into how to start it, will probably only take another half hour or so to do it I reckon.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Sniper Elite 3. Really enjoyed this but it was a tad short. Going back to try and get all the collectables and achievements.

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I've just completed Call of Juarez: Gunslinger; great little game that and nice looking too. I'm glad they've got the series back on track.

7. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Finished Rogue Legacy after 168 heirs (which is an awesome game btw) and Naruto Shippuden 3 which is a great fan service but a terrible game :)

8. Beasteh

Beasteh What's a Dremel?

Finished Magrunner: Dark Pulse. Was free on GoG a few weeks ago, so it would be rude not to :D

Bit-tech's review is spot-on and everything it says it true. It's a pretty solid puzzle game, but it does fail to teach you the mechanics sometimes, and trial-and-error does take over a bit too often. There's enough variety in it to keep you playing to the end, mind you. For free, the game was damn good, though I wouldn't have been happy had I paid full price for it.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Crysis 2 and really had a blast with this. In my opinion the best of the Crysis games so far.

10. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I thought it was the worst but each to their own. It was far too linear for my liking.

11. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Finished off X Com The Bueau Declassified, really enjoyed it.

Played through Dishonored again and started on the DLC, finished Knife of Dunwall yesterday and made a start on Brigmore Witches.

12. Beasteh

Beasteh What's a Dremel?

Playing Dishonored for the first time at the moment after picking it up in the sale. Sneaky sneaky :D May also have to do a "kill 'em all" playthrough as there's some tasty powers you just can't use on a low/no kills run.

Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum (recommended in this thread) which was really enjoyable. A lot like Tomb Raider (even the rope arrows/batclaw behaved the same way) with more flying and brawling. Also really enjoyed the Riddler's puzzles, which ranged from patronising to cryptic. Shame they got taken out in the sequel.

13. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

Just finished Persona 4 Golden with the true ending. Loved the story and the different scope of things to do compared to games I'd previously played. We'll worth the 97 hours and will start the NG+ later this week to do some of the activities I didn't see last time through.

14. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Watch_Dogs completed. A pretty good storyline with a dire ending. Not one to go back to really.

15. Track2

Track2 What's a Dremel?

Just finished Outlast
    Im not built for horror games as i jumped out of my skin way more than i should

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

OK finished Crysis and it has to one of my all time favourite games now my rig can do it some justice. Beautiful looking, getting 55-60+ framerates. Well worth a replay if you have it in your collection.

Now playing a few user made maps and enjoying those also.

17. Zentaaa

Zentaaa What's a Dremel?

Just Cause 2, a very old game with a decent storyline definitely worth a play!

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

My intention was to play all the Crysis games but have given up on Warhead as it really is naff.

19. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I still need to play that. Still a reasonably demanding game hardware wise.
    Whilst it's not as good as the original, I wouldn't say it's naff!

20. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I really enjoyed Warhead, it felt like a seamless and organic extension of the original game.

My only complaint with the original (and Warhead by extension) was the washed-out colour palette. I could never work out why the lighting engine made for such drab, bland-looking colours; a tropical setting should (and I hate this phrase) 'pop'.

Various mods tried to fix it with texture replacements and enhancements, but it's the lighting engine itself that's the problem; the textures and all are perfect. Somehow colours just don't look vivid at all, and after trying it on several different screens (and comparing to genuinely lush and colourful games like Far Cry 3 and Just Cause 2) I'm sure it wasn't my monitor.