1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Yes, you can contest it- especially if the buyer did it for no reason and made no attempt to contact the seller ( to report a problem ). I've done it myself once when some idiot left negative feedback even though he hadn't paid yet after winning the item I sold, ebay just took one look at the case I opened and deleted his feedback straight away.

2. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

The Mrs. is having a little bit of a Breakdown at the moment. It's worrying because both of her parents have mental problems, so I don't know if it'll affect her long term health.

It's mostly to do with family, her Mother has been sectioned, her father keeps dumping his problems on her and her brothers are just useless in pretty much every way. My family don't bother to see us.

It was our youngest's first birthday and no one really made a big deal. It's only a week after our 3 year old's birthday, so they clump it together and give us presents for her birthday at the same time. She just feels like nobody really cares. Now my golden boy brother is having another baby, she feels like no body is ever going to make a big deal out of any of our children's birthdays.

I can see why it affects her, but I think differently. It bothers me but i'm just like "F*** em', they don't get to see their Granddaughters/Nieces".

3. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I'm with you on that one. I've had plenty of my family in/ still in similar situations and at the end of the day they will realise that they're the ones losing out.

4. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Meconium.

Barf.

5. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Thanks for that. I now know what Meconium is :wallbash:.

6. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

but surely that means congratulations are in order!?

7. Shirty

8. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Ah, Meconium, I'm glad I never have to clean that up again.

9. TheCherub

TheCherub Minimodder

The trick with Meconium is to get some olive oil on the baby's bottom as soon as it comes out. Stops the Meconium from sticking and makes the clean up vastly easier.

10. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

It's only an issue for a couple of days, anyway. You'll clean up far worse further down the line, don't you worry :D

11. Margo Baggins

^^ This has absolutely sold me on the idea of not wanting kids.

12. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

There is no more Earl Grey, the tin can is empty!

13. Shirty

He's on the "wholegrain mustard" turds now, so neither will I :D

Too late! It's been and gone.

My three year old still refuses to crap in the toilet, so I do clean up worse - daily :rolleyes:

There are one or two positives in reality, although I'll admit that there are large amounts of bodily fluids involved...

14. Margo Baggins

Off to get the old tubes tied aye? :naughty::naughty:

15. Shirty

Young children are a remarkably effective contraceptive in their own right :lol:

16. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Haha, this Dylan Moran sketch popped into my head when I read that!

:lol:

17. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Ok so for the third month in a row my wages haven't been correct. Last month I had an advanced payment made to cover what was missing in my pay. This I know was taxed and thus reduced what I should have picked up normally.

This wasn't much of an issue till this pay day when that 'advance' was deducted from my wages, now waiting to see if it goes in and whether I will end up paying tax on it again.

I am not the only person to have this issue, all transfers are having this problem, not to mention several people not being paid overtime also.

HR=dingbats. (To put it nicely).

18. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Parcelforce Again.

Not the first time I have had to ring them up to find out where my order is because there was no missed delivery card, I know living in a block of flats with gates isn't ideal but when i came home on delivery day there were missed delivery cards in the bin (so clearly he was there) none for me at all.

I was very very angry this morning when I found out, as I have had several things delivered without a problem, and normally its only parcleforce and RM that don't have issues delivering, FED-EX and UPS usually have issues due to games by RM know the codes as do PF.

Large complain logged as my account had a complain against it from last time this happened

19. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Didn't get the job I was interviewed for a few weeks ago. Really upset, they said they liked me and would call back, and now I get to look forward to months and months of applying to jobs without hearing back again. On top of this, my sisters laptop and phone have both broken (softbricked nexus without debugging) and a laptop that randomly shuts off, and I'm just expected to fix them. Apparently building computers means you're an expert in all things technology. This is just a terrible morning.

20. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

I really feel for you buddy, it seems you are put on rather allot by your family : /