1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

I got all the achievements on Fallout 3 on 360, and that was the sixth or seventh time I've completed it in terms of a story. That's the only one. My top ones in % completion are Fallout (NV and 3), Skyrim, and ME series.

Last game I completed though was AC Black Flag on the Xbone. Fun game! Not sure if I'll replay it. Game before that was ME3 for a whole series paragon play-through.

I did just reinstall RA2 on my desktop and get that back up and running. Between that and the Steam sale I've got a few games to do.

EDIT:

Finally Beat Pokemon Yellow in March. I hadn't touched my GB SP in over 5 years. Threw the cartridge in, and boom! battery still had charge, everything worked. Very impressed with the resiliency of that hardware.

2. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Risen 3 - Titan Lords. 40 hours of swashbuckling Arr!

Game was fun, but rather easy. Some of the voice-over was a little ropey, not so much the actors themselves, but rather the direction by the sound person wasn't always great. Other than that though it was fun. It held my interest which is saying something.

3. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Started going through some older games and some fairly new games again.

Already finished:

Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2
    Need For Speed Most Wanted (the original)
    Need For Speed Carbon
    Need For Speed Undercover
    Halo 1 & 2 on pc
    Halo 3 & 4 on Xbox 360

Currently playing through Halo Reach, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis 2 and all the Call Of Duty campaigns again.

4. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Just in time for Civ: Beyond Earth I won my first game of Civilization V on deity yesterday. Immensely satisfying. The game has really been improved since the old days when it first came out. Here's me hoping Beyond Earth will actually work on release this time around.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dead Island: Riptide. Apart from finding every collectable as that became chance as opposed to anything else. I have done every task and I must say even on a third or perhaps fourth playthough I still found it fun.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty

Enjoyable enough, considering I essentially got it for a fiver. Although I played the original years ago I was never really a fan and not that good at it. The sequel is definitely better and has some fun missions. However the lack of scale between units irritates me somewhat - why is a battlecruiser only slightly larger than a battle tank for example? And why is their firepower comparable?

So, while it's a fun game (and I will be buying the next two episodes when they drop to a fiver) I still think Supreme Commander FA is the best ground based strategy game out there (Homeworld 2 being the all time champion).

7. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I enjoyed the campaign in StarCraft 2, but not a fan of the multiplayer. Enjoyed just sending silly amounts of Valkyries in by air and then changing to ground-mode and hosing things with all the bullets (overly fond of miniguns :thumb: ).

On the note of SC:FA, have you had a look at Planetary Annihilation at all?

8. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I should have mentioned this was all I was interested in. I can't be arsed with the 200 actions a minute hyperactive Korean b*ll*cks that is multiplayer - I much rather prefer a drawn out 'actual' strategy game than some rock-paper-scissors malarkey (come at me SC2 fans :D ).
    I have but only briefly as it only works on my laptop at the moment (must be a 4K glitch). I was overjoyed at the inclusion of a single player campaign as I'm an antisocial type of chap, which I took for a spin. I've only played a couple of missions (so no challenging AI just yet) but it's quite good! The graphics are nice and functional and the interface is exceptionally easy to use - for example, it only took me a few seconds how to figure out how to travel to another planet even though I hadn't watched a tutorial.

I aim to play it at Christmas when I spend a week or so at the folks.

9. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Dishonored.
    2nd run through.
    Didn't kill anyone or so much as raise a sword in anger.

Way more rewarding and enjoyable than wasting everyone.

10. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Metro: Last light. Which I decided to replay as I got real bad lag issues with the DLC Spiders lair. Absolutely no problems with the main game though. So Will work my way through the DLC and see if I still have issues.

11. SirFur

SirFur PC Gamer and LAzy B0nes

Psychonauts, and The Walking Dead - 400 Days.

12. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Far Cry 3 (32 hours according to steam)

Kind of lost interest after getting drawn into the hunting challenges and unlocking radio towers and bases, before focusing on completing the storyline. Story was pretty good and some of the set pieces were fantastic! I'd say better than FC1 and FC2 but probably not as consolidated as Blood Dragon which was a perfect size / length for me. It would be good if the radio towers, etc were less of a hindrance to people who just want mostly the main storyline and not all the side-questing.

13. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Last edited: 5 Sep 2014
  14. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

15. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Yep should have said announced not launched :duh:

16. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Metro 2033 Redux (in ranger mode) - Simply Amazing.

Good tweaks and additions in the redux.
    Now knowing the alternative endings i can't believe it didnt click on my first play through, but oh well!

Ranger mode is great and I was down to using my military grade rounds (in-game currency) in the final chapter as I was completely out of bullets!!!

Also I think the reason I rate this game so highly is that it never outstays its welcome. The sections are reasonably short and varied and the characters and story are superb.

Last edited: 14 Sep 2014
  17. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Indeed. I would rather play quality over quantity!

18. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Metro Last Light Redux (in ranger mode) - As above, simply amazing. Every bit as good as I remembered! Gutted its over tbh :(

Minor complaints against the redux is that there are still bugs and it did crash to desktop a few times!

Otherwise a fantastic game.
    missed the alternative ending even though I went out of my way to make good moral choices! Checked online now and there is A LOT of stuff to do to unlock the different ending! maybe next time.....

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Finished Skyrim and the DLC. Lots of places not explored or discovered but after 150 hours I am now board. Would like to have found all the 24 stones but I as I have 14 with no idea where I got them from I cannot be bothered exploring all areas again. Hardly used magic and found the items menus a pain to navigate even with a mod, would like to have switch weapons easier. But overall a good value and quite fun game.

20. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Dead Money and Honest Hearts for Fallout New Vegas

Almost through the original game and am just working through the DLCs. Dead Money was quite fun - really liked Christine's character. Honest Hearts on the other hand was a bit meh.