1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project Quintessence - 29Jun-She's Live- CPU Magazine!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by voigts, 2 Mar 2010.

1. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Thread resurrection! Thanks. This case has been happily working great with my hardware ever since I finished it. This design has proved to work very well for me. When I built it, I did so with making the case work for both water and air in mind. This also has worked just as I designed it as I switched over to air some time ago, and the replaceable bottom plate that I made to do so works as I intended.

I haven't been modding as much due to issues I have as a result of a nasty car wreck I had over 2 years ago, but I have been plunking away some at a case that I started for my daughter called Helianthus. I started a log but haven't really done much with the log. I may take more pics and start updating it in the near future.

2. Ygd3n

Ygd3n What's a Dremel?

Your welcome. When you commented on my thread of my own project, I became interested when I saw your avatar pic, so I thought I would take a quick look at your profile, and found your scratch build thread.

I read through the entire thread and found it quite interesting, very nice build with good features. And that mindset do I have myself when I build. I want it to look nice of course, but also have some funcunality to it.

Hope to see you back on track soon. We all have those gaps and I hope you are alright after the car wreck.

3. onevoicewild

onevoicewild What's a Dremel?

Impressive Scroll work. Now I see why Wayne and Jeffrey are hanging out here. The best of all worlds.