1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

love my aerotank v2 with the new airflow, the Ipow 2 was amazing at first but is no longer reading the ohms right and its sending the wrong power to the coils so making a bad vape, even tho there is still lots of cloud.

2. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Visited UK Ecig Store and The Vape Lab (which scored a customer for life) during my London trip. Result:

Ruthless Vapor "Jungle Fever" 3mg
    Avant Garde "Bluegranate" 3mg
    Avant Garde "Lemon meringue pie" 3mg
    Thenancara "Antarctica" 6mg

[​IMG]

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Found a cheaper source for flavour concentrates with a bigger range, free 1st class postage too.
    http://vapable.com/product-category/diy/

Read Dulce De Leche goes awesome with vanilla custard so bought a 100ml bottle for £12, I've been paying £8.60 for 30ml bottles.

Started with 8mg nicotine & now I'm a month in I'm going to start halving the nicotine each month until I don't need it, looking forward to just vaping for an enjoyable flavour. :)

Last edited: 1 Mar 2015
  4. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

look like low quality liquids and don't tell you the VG/PG %

i stick to http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/
    Love the suicide bunny stuff, tried everything they got apart from one and loved them all.
    Space Jam was pretty meh, wouldn't be to interested buying a full price
    vintage are nice and come in a cool clippo style bottle box.
    Kind organic are 100% VG and give a really nice vape but the one i got seems a little perfumey but my missus loves it. Also organic.

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Flavour concentrates, you make your own PG VG ratios, add your own desired nicotine strength, your own flavour strength, I go 100% VG 20% flavour & 8mg nicotine but I'm aiming to reduce the nicotine to zero over a few months so will get cheaper.

Some ready made brands use these flavours & name the juice the exact same name as the concentrate but put it in a custom bottle or give it a fancy label. :D

6. InSanCen

InSanCen Buckling Spring Fetishist

aaaand I didn't get the iStick (I will though). Ended up with the SMOK Xpro M65 instead, as the iStick was taking forever, and the pin on the iStick 20W decided to get flaky. Sorted it mostly, but it can randomly throw up "no atomiser" when it's feeling annoyed. Also got a Troll by WOTOFO. Stuck a single clapton in it, and it's a best at 40-50W.

DIY'ing my juice was the best decision I've taken in a while. Needed really, as drippers chew through juice at an astonishing rate.

7. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Well, they've got TPA and Capella concentrates, which both get my vote. Need to do a concentrate order soon, although I need to also get some Minty The Toff and Red Astaire from T-Juice because I've been missing it lately!

8. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Hell. Yes. On both counts...!

9. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Yeah, some retail juices are just amazing & it's all experimenting to figure what they put in them to recreate a similar one.

Digbys moriyas mix is like lockets lozenges, so awesome, the mega menthol I tried making came nowhere near it so not sure what the recipe is, I get the feeling they might use something extra like Vicks nasal spray because it has that clearing effect, think I'll try again with a few drops of that. :lol:

Don't know how much juice I'm getting through so I'm writing down how much I use today, would be a useful fact for my budgeting.

10. InSanCen

InSanCen Buckling Spring Fetishist

I'm still on my Heisenberg/Pinkman trip. I can chew through 30ml a day without trying while I'm bored at home recovering from surgery... and it's 6mg... next batch goes down to 3mg.

11. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I'm sure this was a joke, but please don't! Oxymetazoline will ruin your health in a matter of days, and inhaling it into your lungs might even kill you :jawdrop:

12. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Air is so underrated.
    And free.

13. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 4 Jan 2018
  14. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Vaping, the answer to the pollution problem.
    And there it was, staring us in the face all along.

15. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Are you trying to make a point, or is this purely a drive-by trolling? Because you're failing to accomplish the former, yet doing spectacularly well at the latter.

16. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

I wonder what the point of vaping is.
    Also, it is possible the worst invented 'word' I have ever heard.

Last edited: 2 Mar 2015
  17. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Do you drink coffee? What's the point of that? What about alcohol - why do people drink that? Why do people take recreational drugs? What's the point of the things you do?

It's quite a simple thing to get your head around: if smoking is inhaling the smoke from tobacco combustion then vaping is inhaling vapourised e-liquid. And if you think that "vaping" is an awful word then you clearly haven't heard the term "selfie". Or some of these, such as "unmethodizedness".

And if you were actually looking to have a proper debate/discussion then being terse/confrontational about it probably isn't a good opening gambit.

18. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

So (flavoured) vapour is inhaled directly into the lungs? As in moisture into the lungs?
    It sounds dangerous to me.
    Fluid on the lungs etc...has there been any research to say it is harmless?
    Everyone knows ciggies are bad because of the 50 billion chemicals in them.

19. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

If vapourised versions of liquids were dangerous to health then the first person that ever boiled water would have come to a nasty end (what you see when you boil water isn't actually steam, it's water vapour). Some compounds are unsafe to inhale and some are downright toxic - this includes compounds which have in the past been used in e-liquid. If you're selling (or making) e-liquid then it's your responsibility to ensure that none of the contents are known to be harmful when inhaled; if you're mixing your own liquid then it's your responsibility.

No one in their right mind (or any with any kind of scientific inkling) would ever say that it's "safe". So far the (good, unbiased, etc) science says that vaping is several orders of magnitude less harmful than smoking. What you think about it is irrelevant, it's all about degrees of harm: technically, being drunk is an alcohol overdose; enough caffiene will kill you; hell, water will kill you if you drink too much.

As for research: http://www.ecigarette-research.com/web/index.php/research?limitstart=0 - that's just one researcher. There's plenty of it out there; some of it good, some of it REALLY good, some of it bad, and some of it REALLY bad.

Try to do a little work on your own instead of concern trolling. Read the thread, do some google searching. If you have a valid point to make then make it; otherwise: move along, nothing for you here.

20. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Ta for the info.
    Happy vaping pal.