1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Video of the day

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Cthippo, 23 Jan 2013.

1. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Edited a new woodworking video. I opted against making a new thread for this one since it's just a basic box.

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Short video of my mom struggling in surf during our trip back from California last month.

3. Cthippo

Only took two weeks to get it edited, but here is the video from a paddle trip out to the Everett Breakwater. Not sure what's going on with the letterboxing, seems to be something to do with processing GoPro footage through Windows Movie Maker.

Speaking of Windows Movie Maker, one of the updates has removed the seperate narration track, meaning that I can't add both in the same video. In order to make this one, I had to do the narration track, save the video, then reopen the saved video and add the music track, then save again. I'm sure this is Microsoft's idea of an "Improved user experience" :wallbash:

4. Cthippo

Trying out a new format to get videos out more often, if at a bit lower quality. Also talking about some of the tools I have in development.

5. MeMo

MeMo It is what it is

Nice!:clap:

6. Cthippo

Video I did back in November of our quarterly Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) refresher drill. We do something like this 4 times a year, but it's a different scenario every time. It too until now to get someone to sign off on releasing the video, so now you can finally see it.

7. Cthippo

I know I've been spamming this thread a bit recently, but this was a really cool story I learned while poking around on the local bay. :clap:

8. Cthippo

Last week Scott and I took the inflatable out to play around with it and with the underwater camera. Some years back, a friend told me that there was an old tugboat sunk in the south end of the lake and since we were out there I figured I'd drip the underwater camera over the side and see what i could see.

Sure enough, there was a boat!

9. tech45K

tech45K What's a Dremel?

This is pretty scary but I am down to do it!