1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile site problems.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by The_Crapman, 21 May 2015.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

So sometime this afternoon it appears bit tech have launched a mobile version of the website, or at least today is the first day i've been pushed to it, and there seems to be a couple of problems with it.

Whilst there is an option at the bottom of the page to go to the full site, selecting this opens the website in a new tab which then detects you're on a mobile device and loads the mobile page again.

Also if you try to access any articles through google, it directs you to the mobile homepage.

Is there really need for a mobile version? I don't have any problems reading articles and my Lumia isn't endowed with the largest of screens.

2. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Damn you! You just beat me to it :) There is a sticky thread for the mobile site here:

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=285679

Please use that for all discussion, it's easier for the developers if all the feedback is in one place. Thanks!

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Would you like me to repost in there?

Also I'm not a user, I've been clean a couple of years now ;-)

4. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Sure thing! I wanted to automatically merge the threads so your post appeared there but I'm useless with forum mod stuff and probably would've broken it :(

Ha, glad to hear it :p