1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Still active pals?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canon, 31 May 2015.

1. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Was waiting for Mankz to turn up to this thread

2. Icy EyeG

Icy EyeG Controlled by Eyebrow Powers™

I started lurking around 2004 (after seeing the Orac³ mod), only registered 3 years later, unfortunately, because of the Relix avatar craziness :lol:.

3. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

The mod that made me lurk here too

4. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Hello there Canon! Good to have you back, for whatever reason!

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm still here, still pretty active too. Life has been pretty busy as of late and is looking like getting even busier in the not too distant future, but I still have time for this place! Good to see you posting again Canon, I worried that you had left for good.

6. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Roughly one post per week? not bad.

Not that far off myself...

*checks post count*

HOLY MOTHER MARY, when the hell did that happen?!?!

7. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Russell! Strangely enough I looked at your profile just last week to see if you'd been around lately. Sorry to hear the tough times have continued matey :(

I'm no longer a regular - for various reasons including I just don't have time anymore. Mainly I climb back on the bike when Tel's building one of his mad machines or he says something to the effect of "Have you seen xxxxx thread", followed by "ffs" or "lol" :lol:

Welcome back though. Did you ever build the Mountain Mod case?

P.S. I hope you haven't reformed too much :D

8. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Welcome back mate. Most of us are still here. Things have changed quite a bit, but it's still probably the best forum around.

9. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

I guess you could say i'm still here :/ lurking in the shadows

10. Canon

Canon Reformed

Awesome, awesome stuff. Really good to see familiar names and even familiar avatars (sorry guys, even when I WAS active it changed almost daily).

Anyone care to elaborate on some of the changes? Nothing major I hope. I feel i'll be lurking in General for a bit as I have little or nothing to contribute, perhaps i'll just follow some builds too.

Would somebody care to remind me next time I try to escape into reality to stay put? For the sake of sharing, I got pretty serious about coffee....yes that's right, coffee. I'm now working full time as a Barista, whilst in my own time working with other big names in the industry in various roles, sales, research and the like. I did some travelling, had many a messy weekend, even continued with an old hobby/sport...Jiu Jitsu, this ended with me wanting to compete, much the same with the coffee, so I did. Since the age of 14 I have been a practitioner of at least one Martial Art at a time, so I dove in pretty confidently, in the short time I have been away, the accumulated head trauma from my formative years and that short period have led to me saying no more. I've seen the results and I think it's time to stop taking free shots to the head, my brain wasn't that impressive to begin with.

I've had two serious relationships, one which was a wonderous time spent with an American lady who showed me the time of my life and one with an 18 year old colleague which ended in me filing a police report (I should note, on her behalf, for a claim she was unwilling to follow up, which turned out to be false) and a possible proposition to The Jeremy Kyle Show.

Whoever suggested a rant thread, you were probably right. That's me done venting and I'm very very pleased to be back at my keyboard and see some familiar folks and hopefully i'll meet some nice new folks too. I think it says a lot about this place that I returned now.

Carrie! Oh this is awkward, I don't want to show too much favouritism, but it's especially good to see yourself and Tel still here! I did look a couple of times and suspected you had left us for better things. You'll have to fill me in on anything major I've missed and of course, more importantly, how you're keeping.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2015
  11. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Good God not in an open thread!

I'll drop you a PM when I have a moment, unless, as was always the case, your mailbox is full :hehe:

12. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Heaven forbid! :rolleyes:

13. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

You seem to be missing a sense of humour so here's something just for you - :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

14. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

You beehive yourself and stop spying lol

seriously it's likely that it's none of your business anyway

I'll send you a PM too mate

Last edited: 2 Jun 2015
  15. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Who asked you?

16. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Well, Russell, you can see somethings haven't changed since you left.

Yadda, Tel is quite right; the contents of my PM is not any of your business.but I'd refrained from saying so publicly until your most recent nasty post.

17. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Carrie, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to read your PMs.

I'm just curious why you are so keen to chat to a forum member off line rather than on the forum. Spreading more poison?

18. Teelzebub

lol as you can see Russell we still have trolls lol

still I'll not do a battle of wits with an unarmed man so I won't bother answering him :hehe:

19. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Christ. If I'm unarmed, what does that make you?

20. Teelzebub

Superior to you :lol: