1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Still active pals?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canon, 31 May 2015.

1. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

You're curious to know why I'm "so keen to chat to a forum member off line (by which I.assum you mean PM) rather than on the forum"? I'm tell you why, because Russell's personal news and my personal news is none of your f*****g business, that's why.

As to spreading poison, it's not something I do. I tell it to your face - you're the one guilty of that. And guilty of trolling your bitter, twisted personality on here.

2. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Lol, OK champ.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

There are no words in any known language to adequately describe how immature the past 10 or more posts in this thread read. Grow the **** up, all of you.

Fishlock likes this.
  4. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Right I'll not be replying to you anymore yadda I like Russell and this thread was perfectly civil till you started trolling why do you want to trash the mans thread ?

5. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

I don't want to trash the thread. Why do you and Carrie want to trash this forum?

Last edited: 2 Jun 2015
  6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Don't worry, Matt, I've reported my own post and the whole yadda exchange. But quite frankly I'm not putting up with him libelling me or trashing Russell's thread.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2015
  7. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Carrie, do you ever speak up for yourself without invoking others?

8. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Come on ladies and gents - let's leave it out can we? I really don't wan to have to give out cooling-off bans in what is essentially a welcome back thread...

9. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Aye, aye Captain. Understood.

Welcome back, Russell. Apologies fella for side-tracking your thread.

10. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Wb Canon; )

11. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

12. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

Dude i think you know My Ex misuses from that sentence

you were active WAY before my time here, but always nice to see new ( or old in your case ) faces

also the amount of trolling and childish behaviour in this thread is TO DAMN HIGH!!!!

13. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Well that went wrong a bit quick

14. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Why do people think that any disagreement is trolling these days? Guys, you don't know the full story behind this so please reserve your judgement. ;)

15. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

because most disagreements on the internet are the result of trolling. ( And you know the old saying, ''if it looks like Crap... )

i do not know the full story, and i do not wish to know the full story, i just feel it shouldn't be brought up when we are welcoming a member back from hibernation.

these threads should be a joyous occasion, with cheesecake and bacon for all, and offers of thanks and prayers for our great overlord Relix

16. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

This, I think we can all agree on. No toxic undertones, no secretly running people down behind their back, just good times. :thumb:

"I have a dream..."

17. Canon

Canon Reformed

Oh man, looking back on it I'm pretty sure it could be adapted into a standup routine or comic short story..! Try this on for a laugh, in a club with several colleagues, we'd been seeing other people but through a group conversation been kind of thinking about getting back together. One of our colleagues is gay, it's very clear that she is and we were in a gay club, anyway, another lesbian is bothering her all night so she asks me "Will you kiss me, just to see if she loses interest" So the next time this woman approaches she kisses me. I don't care so much because I have no attraction to this girl whatsoever and she's a friend. So sitting opposite me is the aforementioned lady friend who immediately jumps up in disgust and runs into the crowd. I start running around this packed nightclub trying to find her, spend 40 minutes looking, call her mobile 14 times, can't find her anywhere.

She finally answers somebody else call to say that she is outside. When I get outside she is on the phone, so I ask her what's wrong, getting ready to explain myself when she bursts into tears and tells me something horrific happened to her in the toilets as she forgot to lock the door. Keep in mind this club has unisex toilets that are attended at all times. So I lose my ****, begging her to tell me anything she can about who, when, how. End up fighting with the bouncer, leave the place with a broken foot and bloody nose. She's still crying and says she's cold and her feet are sore, so I carry her and her shoes around the city centre, my arms were struggling but the anger kept me going.

The next day I realise I had carried her to her ex-boyfriends car that night, my other colleagues tell me that she was unable to tell them even wether the offender was male or female...She went out the next night in the same dress..

She then threatened to kill herself if I informed the police, which due to the nature of the incident of course I did! And she admitted soon after it was all a lie and that it was hilarious to watch me in hysterics.\

tl;dr I hope for your sake it's not the same person :lol:

18. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Damned newbie!

My only claim to fame in my whole sad life is that I'm member 11 from the very first day of these fair forums.

19. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Good to see you again!

20. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

been busy ... :)