1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress eNVy - Custom Parvum, 5960x, GTX 980s

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MunneY, 16 Feb 2015.

1. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Shooting photos/video tomorrow ;)

SO OVERPOWERED!

It does, but these 2 cards will be about on par with 3. I may try to pick up a third if i get my phase change sold.

2. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Hey guys! So I know its been about a month since I posted, but I've been trying to hold off until I had something REALLY worth while to show you. I now have quite a bit coming, so expect more frequent updates.

Let me give you a little background before I post the pictures. When I first got the idea for this process back late last summer, I talked it over with some friends. After deciding I wanted to do it, I knew it would take some very special tools and design work. I had seen Parvum's ability to do custom cases and honestly loved the look so I reached out to them to see what they'd think. After taking to Imersa (Justin) and explaining it, I submited some very RUFF drawings. Like... MS Paint kind of ruff. He took something so bare and they made it something amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how much time, money, and effort has gone into this case. After almost 6 months of contact, design, cutting, re-cutting, cutting some more, we finally have a finished product... Here is what I gave them....

[​IMG]

I give to you, the main piece of the puzzle... A FULLY custom, 100% one-off masterpiece... eNVy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now to the main attraction... The IN MIDWALL RESERVOIR.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a few shots with the coolant. I'm trying to decide if I need to deepen the color a bit, to match it. With the res being frosted, I'm worried that its going to wash out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry it took so long to post, but I feel that it has been very much worth it. I again, want to thank Justin and Shaun for 1. Taking a mental picture and make it a dream come true. 2. Dealing with my pestering and badgering about updates. I cannot speak highly enough of these guys. They have done everything I've asked, and more.

So... was it worth the wait?​

3. Vognen

Vognen Minimodder

Most definitly worth the wait :thumb: I've thought about that too, but never had the time/money to make it real. I envy (no pun intended) you ;)

4. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Wow. I just can't get my head over this! That mid-wall res is the thing modding dreams are made of!

5. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Thanks guys... You are making me grin from ear to ear. The amount of work and effort this took to get right, is insane. Gotta hand it to Parvum.

6. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

Awesome case. Parvum should defenitely put this into production.

7. Zoyadog

Zoyadog What's a Dremel?

Absolutely love the case. Well planned! :thumb: Looks crisp!

8. Ocelot

Ocelot Minimodder

That res is properly awesome. Also out of all the Parvum cases I've seen this is probably my favorite color combination. In parts it looks like the green is shimmering through the silver.

9. Guest-17499

Guest-17499 Guest

those graphics cards!

10. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

I've politely asked them not to do so... Atleast for the time being.

Thank ya!

Yeah, its definitely a looker!

They are amazing.. Pics of them coming!

11. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Alrighty... Well its about that time again. I was in kind of a rush to get these pictures out today, so I didnt setup my full lighting and all that jazz.. but you can get the jest of how amazing these rads are!

I reached out to DazMode and talked to him about his Darkside Rads. These things are the bizniz. He was kind enough to cut me a deal on these and get them to me ASAP! Dude is a seriously awesome guy and you should give him your business. Having said that... lets get to what you want to see!

[​IMG]

The 4 Family Members!
    [​IMG]

Simple and perfect packaging...
    [​IMG]

Only what you need... Protected Radiator and Screws
    [​IMG]

Again
    [​IMG]

Dat Fin Density!
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the....
    [​IMG]

I got a couple of Crossflows too... One of the main reason I went with Darkside!
    [​IMG]

Siblings!
    [​IMG]

All together now!
    [​IMG]

Family Photo Time!
    [​IMG]

Closeup with the photo-bomb!
    [​IMG]

12. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

NICE!! This will be a well-stuffed cube! :rock:

13. colinmcr

colinmcr What's a Dremel?

Really love how the case looks in the flesh. I'd buy one !

14. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Alrighty!!!!! Time for yet another update!

This time, I'd like to announce that Bitspower has come on board and hooked me up with some pieces for this build!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Alright...

Enough with the teasing and such... Time to show off and announce yet another company who felt I was worthy of sponsorship!

[​IMG]

Big thanks to Corsair Joseph and everyone over at Corsair for believing in this build, and myself.

Now onto the pictures!

[​IMG]
    A nice package of an AX1200i and 16GB of LPX 2400mhz memory!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dem Sails!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So Shiny

[​IMG]
    Wont look like this much longer ;)

[​IMG]
    Obligatory port shot!

[​IMG]
    The bag o' cables

[​IMG]
    Hey wait a minute!

[​IMG]
    Holding shot of the Custom Sleeved Cables by xD3aDPooLx

16. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

Alright, I've stalled this enough as it is. I'll get some more pictures of it with my setup this week, once my new monitor shows up! I didn't get EVERYTHING I wanted in here, and had to make a few compromises but this build is still everything I hoped it'd be!

I really want to thank you guys for sticking this out and supporting the build. This has been a LONG LONG LONG 10 months, from conception to now. I am thrilled with the outcome and honestly, without my sponsors none of this would have been possible. Thank you again to Justin and Shaun from Parvum, Jacob and EVGA, Joseph and everyone at Corsair, Mick From Mayhems for the coolant, Bitspower and Dazmode, as well as my friend Eric or xD3aDPooLx for the sleeve-job!

Now, on to what everyone here cares about... some Glamour shots. I'll get a video done ASAP as well, just need to get everything done in my office :-D

I GIVE TO YOU.... "eNVy"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. saxovtsmike

saxovtsmike Minimodder

nice build
    Do you have some detailed pics of the motherboard-tray-reservoir ? Res to Pump
    Is the floor of the case bending in the last 2 pics ?
    Why did you not run the Power cables for the GPU on top like the 24 Pin ?

18. storm-83

storm-83 Minimodder

holy sh!t snacks!
    that looks good :clap:

that res and color combination
    [​IMG]

19. MunneY

MunneY What's a Dremel?

I'm going to take them today of the inside of the case, indoors so you can see everything better!
    The floor may be bendinging slightly, but there actually isn't any real weight on it besides the PSU and that has a brace cube underneath it.

As for the GPU cables, I tried running them and having them wrap around the cards but it just looked too stretched or too clustered. I may still move them up, but the way I have them gives you a perfect view of the card from the back. I'm still open to opinions here!

:D

I was REALLY hoping people would dig the reservoir!

20. storm-83

storm-83 Minimodder

Well, like the Dude's rug, it really ties the build together!
    I like a wellplaced passthrough reservoir, and it cannot get more centered than this one - making it flashy green only adds flair to the "in-your-face-ery" of it all :thumb: