1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. Risky

Risky Modder

Have you checked permissions on C:\Games ?

2. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

No, although World of Warships and The Wild Hunt are all in the C games directory and have recovered fine.

I can check when i'm home, but what am I looking for? Presumably to see if that directly or folder has an access rights entry for my windows profile?

RE the WoT skills/lemming train, I wish I could say that all the experience players are now in Warships but I can confirm the lemming train has already migrated its way to the salty seas of warships. I have always maintained that skill based match making would be better but hey, i'm no expert and i'm sure WG have considered all the options... :D

3. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

For those wondering about why games and player skills seem odd at the moment, remember the EU school holidays...

I haven't played for I think a month, I'll wait a little longer...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. legoman

legoman breaker of things

May explain the generally poo aiming skills im seeing at the moment. Rolling around mainly still in the E2 derping everything red I see so if you see me on EU2 im sorry!

5. xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 W.O.T xxxsonic1971

Loving my new Lorraine 40t....Hit and run....

6. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

7. derekthetree

derekthetree What's a Dremel?

I play WoT on xbone so can't attempt any personal missions...

I watch quite a bit of quickybaby though, and his reaction to the TD Incinerator mission is priceless
    http://makeagif.com/G5aBYk

You need to watch the whole video though :)

8. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

I've played dozens battles for incinerator on htc. I get t3485 and start hunting soviet and Chinese HTs. Now mt15...

Sent from iPad via tapatalk

9. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Here is the video of that game, He actually break his keyboard and hurt himself, lol

10. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Been playing a fair bit of Robocraft over the past couple of months and it's getting me back in the mood to boot up World of Tanks and continue progressing through the SPG tech trees.

Any major changes to the functionality of the SPGs that I should know about before diving back in?

11. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

WG removed all the SPGs from the game ... so plz keep playing Robocraft !!

:)p)

12. suenstar

:waah: Okay, I'll continue playing with my lego tanks then.

I'm probably going to start playing WoT a hell of a lot when it ports onto the PS4, I doubt they'll account link to unlock things so I'll have to grind through everything again. In a weird way that seems fun...

13. suenstar

Had a day of getting back into the swing of the game yesterday, lots of losses and an inability to notice that I had all my hotkeys set wrong so couldn't communicate with anyone...

Managed to get a fairly decent battle out of my KV-1 by the end of it though.
    [​IMG]

14. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I'm holding out on playing this again until the next big update when the Action X Centurion is finally being added in to replaces the horrible FV4202, the underwhelming British Tier 10 medium tank.

Got World of Warships to get my fill of War Gaming Action until then. I look forward to being terrible at tanks after a long break.

15. legoman

legoman breaker of things

To be fair switching between the two ive not found it too hard, bar remembering the port starboard keys are not the same as steer left an right.
    I've not played loads of late but I think my win/loss is too high so im being chucked in with every idiot going. Have they given a clue when the action X will be added?

16. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Sorry, I don't recall the date - but in quickybaby's video about it, he said it was coming in the 10.0 'Rubicon patch', when ever that's due.

17. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

With 10.0, whenever they release. You can now play with it in test server.

I personally loved it, its faster than russian meds.

18. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I loved the Centi 7/1 so if the Axtion X is even just a little better I will be happy. I knew is was faster than any other brit tank but was not aware it was faster than even the Russian meds!

Glad it's good, I won't be testing it on the test server, my internet connection, while stable and fairly low ping, is very slow, so I have become picky in what I download.

19. Risky

Risky Modder

Forgot to most my landmark. I have unlocked the T110E3, my first tier 10, assuming it shows up on discount soon.

20. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

Man... Playing on t95 is... A... PAIN!
    Finally managed mt15 for HTC. Made it on t54e1. Now start to grab cash on t55a missions.
    For kv1 my best play was at tier 7. 3500+ dmg, 2373 exp and 7 frgs. F30 gun and over 30 gold shells.

Sent from iPad via tapatalk