1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Mad Catz M.M.O.TE Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 7 Dec 2015.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. thom804

thom804 Minimodder

Holy Schnit, that is maybe the ugliest peripheral I've ever seen.

And I've seen the Alphagrip!

[​IMG]

3. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

wow, that's one ugly mouse !

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Jesus I get RSI just looking at it !

5. SinxarKnights

SinxarKnights Minimodder

"no thanks" is my reaction. However I do like the look of the R.A.T mice though. I was going to get one but the reports of them breaking frequently from casual use had me on edge and I passed on it. Mad Catz has always been a terrible manufacturer in my eyes and I would never buy anything they make again. I just picked up a cheap Kone Pure so no need for this anyway.

In case you are wondering why I feel this way... X52 broke within a week from very light use and i've had several gamepads that literally fell apart from normal use. "no thanks".

6. Mumiester

Mumiester What's a Dremel?

well I have to say you are not a gamer to know how good this mouse is. This mouse is capable of doing 60 Programmable Commands for ANY GameStyle and function perfectly harmonize in a mouse built for speed and class-leading accuracy. I don’t think you can find better than this mouse anywhere. It’s beautiful and stylish.

7. Mumiester

Mumiester What's a Dremel?

Thank you so much but it’s actually not 20 it’s 60 Programmable Commands for ANY Game. This mouse literally is the best. Nothing even near to compare with it. Unfortunately I can’t find anywhere to buy myself a spare.

8. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

You've got to admire the passion that drives someone to come and argue aesthetics in the comment section of a mouse review... from 2015. A mouse that has since been discontinued, to boot. On a website that has been discontinued. From a manufacturer that folded in 2017.
    Re-read: 20 buttons, not 20 commands.

9. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Would this be the internet if someone wasn't incorrectly correcting something from nigh on a decade ago!? :hehe:

Impatience and The_Crapman like this.
  10. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

:thumb: Awesome first post. Welcome to the internet.
    -Posted with my knockoff Logitech B100 with knockoff cherry mechanical switch grafted to the left click.

The_Crapman likes this.
  11. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Absolutely adore my rat7 hands down the best mouse if you're inflicted with 'postman pat hands syndrome'. Just a shame it's pretty fudged and often won't register clicks.