1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete GREEN MOLECULE (modded Fractal Design ARC Mini R2)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by ciobanulx, 22 Dec 2014.

1. ciobanulx

ciobanulx Modder / Watercooler

[​IMG]

Hey guys,

I have a small update regarding this build!

I'm happy to say that it has been nominated as one of the 12 mods and 12 scratchbuilds for Bit-Tech's Mod of the Year for 2015. This is a huge honour and in my opinion the most prestigious nomination you can get as a modder.

Thanks a lot to those that might have nominated it and a huge thanks to Bit-Tech for considering my build!

Here are some final pics of the build before I took it apart a few months ago. I've been preparing it for a special announcement just at the start of the new year which I'm sure everyone will be excited for.

Check out the Mod of the Year here and place some votes, all you need is an email address - http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2015/12/24/bit-tech-mod-of-the-year-2015/1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

2. Dayaccus

Dayaccus What's a Dremel?

The inside is looking great, especially under uv light. The only problem i see is that the reservoir is not getting as much light as the rest of the system so the coolant is not so bright like the rest of the loop. You could make a new base for that reservoir(like the top) with more G 1/4 ports and use acrylic end plugs with uv leds inside which will make all the coolant in the reservoir glow.

3. ciobanulx

ciobanulx Modder / Watercooler

Thanks mate, glad you like it!

Did you mean the reservoir inside the case next to the rad or the one in the front panel? Anyways this build has been pulled apart months ago as stated. I will have a special announcement regarding it soon :D