1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by trig, 28 Aug 2015.

1. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Had an absolute blast on this with iancowell last night, stayed up way too late for a work night ha ha! A bit of casual 5 on 5 followed by some terrorist hunt in co-op, really fun and quite funny with some explosive related mishaps.

Server, for the most part seemed a lot better last night, I guess Ubi fed the hamsters (aka rebooted the servers). finally!

2. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

defo was a blast last night, despite my few mishaps :wallbash:

terroist hunt bombers were on form and killing me alot lol, servers were good but i was having graphics issues which only started since the uhd dlc installed

3. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Should start gaming around 7 tonight. Gotta do a few rounds for the current event in world of warships or until I rage at a ******** death. So I should be good to go for some rounds of R6S at about 7:02

4. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

That the new Manga style ship events/missions for World of Warships?

I'll be on R6S throughout the week at various points, hopefully we can all get a bigger squad going.

Apologies in advance for any accidental team kills caused by careless use of breaching charges/rounds :D

Yeah ha ha, I was unaccustomed to the suicide bomber variant enemy as I had never played that mode before.
    I also installed the uhd DLC, thankfully without error, I don't think the game is that well optimized yet in terms of memory usage, using the recommended geforce experience settings, the game uses between 3.3 and 3.4 gig of vram :S
    Don't know if that's causing your issue, but it's worth changing a few settings, like the TXAA or HBAO+ to see if it changes things for you?

5. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

It's always amazing how it can be funny or frustrating dependent on who you're playing with.

A randomer decided to Fuze a roof breach that was immediately *outside* of the Objective room that I was setting up to Thermite through... incredibly frustrating.

I accidently Fuze my friend because I setup one set of windows too far to the right... hilarious.

:D.

6. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

Added you. My user name us neocortez2235

Last edited: 7 Jan 2016
  7. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator