1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Amazon offering £10 off all orders over £50 today only

Discussion in 'General' started by smc8788, 22 Jan 2016.

1. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Just a heads up if you haven't seen it already, Amazon is offering £10 off all orders over £50 for today only, just enter the code "BIGTHANKS" at the checkout.

Only applies to orders sold directly by Amazon and doesn't work with digital downloads or gift cards.

2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Just used it.

BIGTHANKS :dremel:

3. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Protip for anyone that has placed an eligible order in the last couple days, if you point out to them on chat how inconvenient it is to cancel and re-order, they'll apply a £10 voucher to your account.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Was going to pick up a flash transceiver kit for the camera, but it's only "fulfilled by Amazon" not "sold by Amazon," so it's not eligible. I don't like to think of it as not being able to save £10; I prefer to think of it as not having to spend £49...

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just used it to by a mini saw which completes my power tool kit. And a tenner off is a tenner off +I got free delivery.

I have bought two items from Amazon apart from the above this week and strangely both have been in my hands in less than 24 hours and I am not with Prime. Have they changed their delivery policy?

6. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Rather annoyed i ordered something last night for delivery today n it was £51 lol. Seams to be my luck as of late.

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

He finds out, just after buying something for £46.95......

:sigh:

8. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

What's the point of posting a protip if nobody is going to read it? :rolleyes: