1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I'm only about 2 hours in (played a few weeks ago) and I've lost my momentum - fully intend to find it again over the course of the weekend, I've enjoyed the first tiny bit!

2. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Postal 2 - with out killing anyone.

3. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Minimodder

Wow. Not even Gary Coleman?

4. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Nope, not even him. If you run around around the pillars eventually he either blows himself up or the police shot him. if you're going to try it to get the achievement though I would give you one suggestion whenever you pick up a weapon throw it away that way you're not tempted to use it. The only weapon you want is the stun gun and your urine. if someone's shooting you, stun them, if you can't stun them pee on them, when they turn around RUN!

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Papo & Yo
    I heartily recommend this game to everyone, I think I paid £4 during a sale and just got around to playing it. Being a FPS and action games type of gamer I was surprised that I liked it. But that oft happens in the Steam sale you buy a bunch of games because they are cheap and perhaps only one pleases.
    More of the game here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papo_&_Yo

6. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

I wrote the above on the 'what are you playing now' thread... I had no idea that The Witcher 1 was actually released in 2007, no wonder it looked and felt so dated.

I am now into chapter 1 of Witcher 2 and what a difference in terms of fidelity and detail (both sound and visual). These games are excellent in their own right, and I am glad to be going through them like this. Witcher 3 will be all the better for it.

7. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

[​IMG]
    Marathon 2 - Durandal from Bungie. Have had it since forever, but just finished it now. Great nostalgia.

8. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

SUPERHOT
    SUPERHOT is most innovative shooter I've played in years! You should play SUPERHOT!
    SUPER HOT S̥͚̭̦͈͓͍͞U͈͎͢P̜̣̩È̞͉͔͉̹̥Ŗ̝ ͎͇͍̺͙H̻͇́O̘̦̼͕̗͠T̳̮̞̜̟̠ S̨̞͉̣̠U҉̧͚P̷͇͟E̴̢͏̰̳̪Ŗ͓̞͔̙̳̱̀ ̨͚̩̪̰̳̖͖H̯O̤̞̦̭͙͢T̷͚͈͓͔̥ Ş̴̩̜̙̠͕̩̠̳͓̘̞͇̀͠͡U̸̧͔͔͙͖̜̗̬̪̗̣P̵̗͙̗̮͓̮̮̜̫͕̣͉̝͟͟ͅȨ̪̬̣͚͔̮̩̙̤̩̠̟̰̜͖̱̕͢͡ͅͅṚ̢̡͍̰ ͈̗̫̯̥͓̪̫̹̻͇͘͢͞͝Ḩ͟͡͏̫̮͉̻̳̦͉̬ͅͅͅO̶̪̙̩̰̞̯͇̠̞̥̪̣̙͉͢͞Ṱ̬̺̖̹̪̻̫̯́͝ͅ

(seriously though, it's great)

9. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

For a game that is not actually that long: only 3 chapters and fairly content light - I somehow sunk 60 hours into this. I spent a lot of chapter 1 grinding respawns for rare loot just to find it was unnecessary as your character becomes quite over powered by chapter 2.

The fidelity of the game was so far superior to the first that it was hard not to enjoy based simply on the graphics and production value. I was also pleased there was less blatant misogyny and sexism in this one. I disliked how much simpler they made alchemy, and having just started number 3 I am glad some of the original complexity is back.

It is safe to say I am now fully immersed in Witcher Geralt's story and I plan on fully exploring the 3rd and final instalment, plus the DLC.

My advice to anyone considering picking up the older games before playing 3 is to do it, as they are both a lot of fun. Minimally play number 2 which is more modern and still explains what's going on. Number 1 looked every bit of it's age.

10. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

Last thing i completed was....probably life is strange.

Which i rate an 8.5 / 10

Was a great game, very well driven story but at times a tad slow. And the last episode.... oft brain screw alert.

But worth every penny and would play and recommend to others. Spent about 15 hours on it.

11. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

impressive. You seen the video of a dude apparently doing fallout as a baby ?

12. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Rise of the Tomb Raider

I think the ultimate test of whether a game is good or not is if you're sad that it's over. Well, I am. The game is effectively a rehash of the first game but just like the old, tired, pizza analogy, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Great fun and phenomenally good looking. I'd say an 8/10, or definitely worth buying at full price. The Baba Yaga DLC is absolutely fantastic and on its own I think deserves a 9/10.

The only negative thing I can really say about the game is that even on the hardest setting it's too easy IMHO. That's not to say I didn't die but I never felt afraid when being hunted by soldiers. Indeed, the later enemies who showed up, I tended to engage in hand to hand combat!

13. Bede

Bede Minimodder

Looks like we finished TW2 about the same time. Seriously grimdark, but I quite like that. I bounced off the first one years ago and think I probably won't go back.

I never got a chance to use the Heliotrope sign, think the 'ultimate' moves come a little late in the game if you level up two trees roughly in parallel as I did (swords and signs).

14. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Fallout 4
    I finally did the final part of the main plot for Fallout 4.
    Now I guess I'm left with wandering the wasteland for scraps & random loot and just building settlements until the DLC and Creation Kit is released.

I ended up destroying the Institute with the support of the Minutemen faction, though I also worked with the Railroad and Brotherhood of Steel up to the point where they'd offer to join me in taking them down. As a side-effect of that, none of the factions died and all have remained friendly after the final sequence.
    Prior to the big explosion, both the Railroad and Brotherhood of Steel had missions to speak to their taskmasters to initiate a job to destroy the other. Those missions look like they've deactivated now so either the chain of events has glitched the quest givers or they don't care about each other as much...

I'm level 62 at the moment so bigger and more terrifying beasts are starting to appear in the wasteland, I think in a few more levels the Chameleon Deathclaw will start wreaking havoc.
    Wherever possible, I try to head out with the bare minimum armour and a nice and simple double-barrel shotgun... makes it a bit more interesting when you have to wait until the enemy is close enough to tear in two.

15. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Surprisingly good game, really liked the story and the atmosphere.

16. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I can't be bothered to crawl the whole thread; has anyone actually finished Alien: Isolation? I'm both loving and hating it. Loving how well made it is in every way, hating how difficult it is.

17. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

Played for possibly an hour or so. Wasnt to happy with it, didnt run great on my pc at the time possibly a driver issue.

Bought it the same day as watchdogs. Not that that turned out good either lol

18. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

I completed it a while ago.
    Fantastic atmospheric game.

My advice is to crouch the entire time to go undetected.
    Stick with it, its well worth it.

19. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

Was a bit of a let down for me, i mean the alien was awesome and that but it could only run across the floor. Seemed rather linier. And then u would sit and wait and all of a sudden from no where it comes running for u and passes every obstacle, no way it could have know u were there. Frustrating game

20. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Yeah the talent trees were a bit of a let down. I did alchemy and swords, then used the operator dude to respec with mutagens still intact. I was cutting them down like butter in the end, whereas I struggled against 1 shield bearer at the start (on the 3rd difficulty setting)