1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Overclockers UK launches VR Ready systems

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 29 Feb 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

Nice one overclockers team, i have nothing but great experience purchasing and also one returns. If your looking to upgrade your rig one of thr best shops around and great telephone support if you need to follow up any issues.

In the above you did not mention if the 970 (system) is overclocked or can be to improve the VR score? Isnt the 970 a beast with overcockkng, from memory.

3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

The CPU isn't offered overclocked as it's not a -K edition. As for the 970, the specific card it's offered with does have a moderate clock speed bump but OcUK doesn't overclock the card itself. Users could easily do so themselves though. This would probably improve the VR Score a little but I haven't played with the tool myself yet so not sure how it scales!

4. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

I will stick to my current PC for now, just scrapes through the rift benchmark. if it comes to it when the touch controllers come out I might consider a GFX card upgrade as my EVGA SC GTX 780 is my limiting factor right now, it does have a little more wiggle room in the overclocking department though.

Tags: Add Tags