1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Why the hell head shots don't kill in this game?! That pissed me off to the point I'm selling my game now...:(

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Looks like BK running ends in tomorrow's update.

3. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Bk running?

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Bullet king, basically a named boss next to a saferoom, stun him and his cronies before killing him off and looting his corpse, let his mates kill you and respawn at the saferoom, run outside and because you didn't kill the entire mob; he respawns.

RInse and repeat for 1/3 phoenix credits and 2 purple drops or a Caduceus.

5. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

just tried it, after googling it. turns out it only works for some people.
    Not for me :(

6. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

[​IMG]

7. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

why?
    I have so mixed thoughts about this game, that I think I better sell it now.
    I started it week ago and first enemies where already hard to kill;)
    Simple head shot didn't kill them, even when they were wearing hoodies!

Last edited: 21 Mar 2016
  8. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Still in mixed minds if i get this game, was my birthday a few days ago and im in the market for a few new games, I was thinking this but not sure what platform Xbox one i could play with all my work mates, but id need to get live as well which makes for an expensive game, where as PC version i could get allot less and then got change left over as the price for the game is a fair bit cheeper

But reading peoples reports its mixed bag, i feel this is an amazing game to play with a group of friends as the darkzone seams to be the end game and soloing it seams to not be easy.

Battlefleet gothic is out soon i may hold out for that.. But this game keeps pulling me back in, i no if i wait till its cheap that im likely to get less of an experience due to the lack of people playing it.

9. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

That's because it's not a tactical shooter like Splinter Cell, it's an RPG, and an RPG would be a little boring if everything died in one hit...

10. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Thanks. Maybe that's just me, but it's a bit frustrating, when you should someone in a bare head and he won't die...

11. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Well Ubisoft (sorry, it's Oopsisoft now) screwed up the patch. The DZ is insane! There's no penalty for going Rogue (no loss of DZ rank/XP even at Rogue 5) so it's just chaos. Kind of hilarious, but also a reminder of why I am wary of Ubisoft games and don't generally buy them any more...

[EDIT]
    Servers have just gone down (13:00 GMT), expected to be for 15 minutes and should apply the patch properly this time! It was worth seeing, the DZ was mental XD
    [/EDIT]

Last edited: 22 Mar 2016
  12. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

shame i missed out on it lol. it would be good as a little 2 weekly event or something that they have no repercussions for going Rogue for like 6 hours.

13. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

taken the plunge its currently downloading

14. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

think of it as guildwars with guns and you'll have a fun time.

15. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Don't say that i didnt enjoy Guild wars lol! i've watched a 4 hours steam today while painting and it looks more like my kinda game, the fact their isnt 1 hit kills ect appeals to me, i do think the darkzone most likely wont get any time as i'm not a fan of PVP but maybe if i get a group together

16. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

if you look at the bottom right of the map there is a new icon. must be for the new DLC dropping soon.

17. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Well, guess what? I like it now:)

I played 5 hours last night, pushed myself to try it again, to see if its anything better than what I found at the beginning.
    Looks like a good RPG from different angle, I think I can play it for a while till it become repetitive grind-fest;)
    Level 6 now and love to do all those encounters:) Just walk in with my trusty side arm - saw-off shotgun:D

Bit demanding - on 4K, all ultra, my 980Ti sometimes drops to 30fps!
    I may need to update drivers to that dedicated ones.

I hope new X80 card this year will add 20fps to all games in 4K:D

18. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

That makes me feel better about getting this game, i've got it installed on my micro pc, but starting to think that i should of installed it onto the bigger PC, but we will see, if it struggles i'lll redownload it, once i've got my self in game i'll add my name on here so if anyone fancy's a team up we can.

Got a package coming at some point today so don't dare go sit in front of a pc all day as i dont want to miss it lol.

19. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I originally was not going to get this because of the third person, but I took a chance and bought it on the Xbox One because, I wanted to play it with friends on the Xbox and I must say I am really enjoying it.

Up to level 24 now, in around 15 hours to 20 hours worth of game time.

What is it like on the pc as I have not seen any decent reviews for the pc version that actually mention about if there is any performance issues etc.

20. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

really smooth for me, 60-80 fps for me in high/ultra

Anyone else just get two daily's today?

Nothing worth buying really other than the Vector in the special vender, got 300 phoenix points for when it refresh's in 2 days, which should be about 350 by then

Last edited: 23 Mar 2016