1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Shots Fired!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited: 26 Apr 2016
  2. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

After 100 hours played, I'm starting to get really really bored now.

3. rma

rma Minimodder

Just in case you don't realise, after fitting an optical sight, you right click the mouse to aim down the sights and then use the melee key (not sure what the default is, I've remapped it) to bring up the optics.

It was almost the end of the beta before I realised you could do this!

It only works on optical scopes, ie. 3x, 4x, 12x etc, not the red dot type sights.

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

You've lasted longer then me lol.

5. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Well i can tell this game is going to an early death! got 140 hours i think and GS of almost 200 and DPS of 210k with my AK, DZ is pointless, no good loot in there at all so 50% of the game is ful of people exploiting and hacking the incursion. And the only content coming soon is another incursion to be exploited.

RIP
    Division
    March 2016 - April 2016

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am still not sure about this, I find the enemy bullet sponges very annoying along with the pretty crap weapons. I find the whole crafting , abilities ETC ETC confusing and as with most games that have this type of content rarely use it.
    I will stick with it a while longer and see if the weapons improve at all to make killing someone in a bloody hoodie not quite so demanding of ammo.

7. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Glenn, like I said in the past - it gets better after about 15th level. You will find that in about 20 guns you pick up, one will be something good, then in about 30-40 guns, one will be good enough to swap one you are using:)
    Same as it was in Witcher 3 - beginning is always hard, then you start picking up stuff that is equal or a bit better to one you have and you start swapping etc

Crafting is good after 20-25 level, before this it's all crap. Even after level 20 you will find out that you pick better stuff from the dead NPCs, than you can craft anyway...

Better hardware and guns start when you start getting not only blue, but pink or yellow colored bits.

8. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Likewise getting pretty bored now, just grinding Pheonix credits for blueprints. Not far off hitting GS 190, about 188 I think.

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I had the bullet sponge problem until I started honing my skills and going for the head. They go down a lot quicker with a blast to the head.

The guys with the baseball bats were annoying the crap out of me, right up until I got my shotgun. Now I just send them flying :D

10. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Same here - 99% of shooting I do is head shots with sniper rifle. Through the whole game...

11. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

That's how I approach any shooting game, up to the point there are too many, too close in which case I'll pull out the assault rifle/smg (or equivalent) and splurge...

12. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am at level 7 so is it worth buying a gun I can fit a scope to? This is dependent on whether I can figure out what scope fits which weapon.

13. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

If you look at the details for the scope, it'll tell you which of your guns it fits.

14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Thanks mate figured it out myself just a moment ago.

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I have just got a lock pick and I have also come across locked doors which are on my map now. Do the two go together? If so what is behind these doors?

16. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Glenn have you been picking stuff up? I have found most of my add ons (lazer sights, scope etc) by simply picking them up from enemy carcasses.

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Oh yes I get the mainly crap. But it is what you cannot pick up that is odd in this game. most of the armour plated hoodie wearing enemies have guns yet these are not for the taking.

18. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

There's honestly no point in buying anything until you hit level 30. Just do a 50/50 mix of selling or dismantling the stuff you don't need. By the time you hit 30 you'll have enough money to buy a whole set of purple (131?) gear, and enough mats to start looking at high-end blueprints.

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just found a nice vest behind a locked door.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

A, I assume, chat box has appeared lower left of screen. pressing F5 makes it bigger, what gets rid of it?

Last edited: 26 Apr 2016