1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Finished! SUPER PICTURE HEAVY! "Project Three Leaves" - Tristellar - eucalyptus

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by eucalyptus, 21 Oct 2015.

1. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

It came out amazing! Well worth the pain and suffering my poor 2Mb internet endured while waiting for those pics to load. :D

2. eucalyptus

eucalyptus I am 19 and Swedish!

I appreciate that you took your time, and internet :D :lol: Tried to load it through my phone, with very fast internet, but my phone sort of crashed :duh:

There's nothing I can do about it, unfortunately. Tried the "spoiler-button" and do the spoiler tags manually, it just won't work, it works on other forums though :confused:

3. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

I really like the build, and you also got some great photos taken, but please resize them. Showing them in full size does nothing good. When opening them in real size they are just not that good quality, and people should not have to scroll around to see a picture.

I have often used photoscape for batch resizing pictures, so please considder this. I skipped most of the pictures, and only saw 5 or so because of:

A: there is so many
    B: They are so heavy to load, and makes the site lag.

You would not loose anything by uploading them in say 1200 or 1600 wide instead.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Stunning work man well done !

5. eucalyptus

Thanks for the advice! Tried the program you recommended and it works great! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Every picture is now in 1200 pixels wide :) Thanks for the help.

Very glade, flattered is the word, that you like it :D :jawdrop: :clap: :thumb: :)

First I didn't recognise you, but I just saw your build be posted in some Facebook group and there "p0pe" popped up :D Hans Peder Sahl, I have been following your builds for a very long time and I adore your creativity :dremel:

Thanks again for stopping by, means a lot to me!

I can not say enough with thanks Vault-Tec! :D :D :D Your kind words made smile :blush:

6. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

I love the original theme and colour combination. I think this green works really well with the white. Lots of nice details in it. Great stuff!

7. eucalyptus

Thanks Hukkel :) :D :dremel: :thumb:

If I had to chose and go with only white and just green water cooling, then I could change color theme all the time :p :D White and blue/pink/yellow/orange, yeah all kind of colors. But would be pretty boring then, but definitely extremely clean.

8. Mosquito

Mosquito Just 'Plane' Crazy

Truly a fantastic build, something to be proud of for sure! Got my vote in MotM; keep it up :thumb:

9. eucalyptus

I am truthfully happy for your support :) :dremel: :D

And thanks for the vote, it's one of anybody's dream to be nominated :D

10. NV_Luke

NV_Luke What's a Dremel?

Wow, just wow. One of the best mods I've seen, and the photos are just beautiful! Do you mind if we share this on our social media channels (with full credit of course!)?

I am from NVIDIA. :)

https://twitter.com/lukespringuk

11. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

^ Now that's a good offer :thumb:

@OP - as beautiful as your pictures are (and they are) - they are also MASSIVE. Could you scale them down a bit please?

12. eucalyptus

Wow, NVIDIA? :jawdrop: Absolutely, share it however you want :D What an honor I would say, thanks! :thumb: :)

Srsly, this is really cool, could never imagine NVIDIA themselves would look at my build hahaha this is almost to good to be true :cooldude:

13. eucalyptus

I will have a look at it, as soon I get back to my computer :)

The new, real pictures are all scaled down to 1200 pixels wide.

Somehow the
    is not working? :/ Would be a great solution to not ruin peoples internet...

14. eucalyptus

Update, almost every picture is fixed now, except some imo great shots on page 3.

Well, hopefully it's possible for everyone to load now :)

At least I know how to do it until next time! Didn't know image resizing existed when I started. Got a tip from Hans Peder - p0pe, about "faststone" a super easy resize program :)

And to everyone else!!!!!!! I can now announce another INSANE water cooling build will come later this summer!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It won't be a computer, just some amazing and crazy expensive water cooling. Imagine the design of a V8 engine, and the power of a V12 :dremel: :D :jawdrop: ;)

All thanks to two very big sponsors stepping in. More about it coming soon. And this time you can trust me when I say it will be great, now I have showed you what I am capable of. OK, sry for the attitude, just angry at all the Swedes saying last year I was just a noob, not good enough to be one of you, just a kid good with words. Nominated to Bit Tech MOTM, just saying :thumb: :lol:

15. jamie1989

jamie1989 What's a Dremel?

Wow really nice modding and build, must off spent a good amount of planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. eucalyptus

Thanks Jamie :) Thanks a lot! :) Yes, spent many many hours planning, but only visions and images inside my head :p :D Never been good at painting, so I have all my blueprints in my head hahaha

Actually gott a new project coming up soon, and yeah, the new one really fall on planning :confused: :dremel: Just have an idea, not really sure how to make it though :hip: :dremel:

Thanks for stopping by!

17. eucalyptus

Hello my friends :D Since my build is completed I am now participating in different competitions, which is AWESOME! :dremel: :thumb: :thumb:

I actually went down to Dreamhack Summer and participated in the Case Mod champhionship.
    http://dreamhack.se/dhs16/2016/06/01/dreamhack-casemod-championship/

And I am happy and proud to announce that I made it to 2nd place!!! :D :D :D :D :rock: :thumb:
    It's aaaaamazing.

Definitely going back in Winter for the Grand Finals and wish to see you guys there.

Cheers my friends! :clap:

Last edited: 6 Jul 2016
  18. eucalyptus

Heeello again my friends :)

There is a huge competition coming up at FunkyKit's website.

It is all up to the people to decide the voting and winner, like the Cooler Master competition earlier.

If you have the time to follow the easy steps to just register an account with your email and then would like to vote for me I am more than happy, but I am grateful for everything you already have done for me.

http://www.funkykit.com/mod-my-box/2016/project-three-leaves/

Otherwise you might participate in the competition yourself? Would be awesome to see more projects.

Hope to see you soon in my new project coming up this summer, near you ;) :D :dremel:

19. eucalyptus

I have a little surprise for you :D

In the near future I will re-do all my tubing after all the problems I have. Yes, it started to leak again, after 700 hours up and running...

After my problems with the Monsoon fittings I have and had, me and Gene (the owner of Monsoon) decided to swap them all out.

So now I have received his new EV2 (economical version 2) fittings, which works like the classic "push in fitting" with O-rings instead of uv-glue...

I am the first one to get my hands on these and they have custom art in form of "leaves" which I have designed and only are an extra option.

All I can - these are GORGEOUS!! :eeek: Just insane. :jawdrop: A bit afraid to actually use and touch them. And hopefully, these won't leak. But I've to finish my new up and coming project before I can continue with these, unfortunately...

You can find all pictures in my gallery on my Facebookpage down below :dremel:
    Sebastian's Facebook - Monsoon EV2 fittings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 12 Aug 2016
  20. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

The fittings look amazing. Great in theme with the system. Good work!