1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors The Bit-Tech F1 2016 Thread - Season Complete

Discussion in 'General' started by RedFlames, 29 Nov 2015.

1. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Kvyat picked up the fastest lap - nice little bonus for my FF1 team :)

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

The definition of mental pressure:

3. rollo

rollo Modder

Stewards decide its a racing incident. No great shock there. They rarely interfere in team tangles.

4. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Hamilton settling on the PR-approved 'not angry, just disappointed' response I see...

5. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

I feel sorry for Sainz Jr. In my mind he is just as a good as Verstappen and Riccardo but circumstances conspire against him. Will TR give him another season simply because there was no place at Red Bull despite showing he's good enough. If he's smart he needs to be knocking at Ferrari, McLaren, Williams and Merc's doors cause he will disappear from F1 altogether if he doesn't get something. They might keep him next season as a benchmark for any new kid that comes in if Kyvat doesn't perform immediately but after that....
    It's funny how Red Bull's spat with Renault has hurt TR tho and Red Bull come out better than before.
    Any thoughts on Haryanto? Seemed to be a lot of radio chatter about him getting in the way of everyone else.

6. rollo

rollo Modder

F1 Drivers are not allowed to tell the truth these days. Nico looked a touch angry.

Lewis 1 year into a 3 year deal. Nico nearly at end of his. I will be very suprised if both are in the same team come 2017.

Watching some of the sky replays. Nico is a long way from the racing line.

7. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

FIA should pay Mercedes to wipe themselves out of every race, it instantly makes the race more interesting.

8. RedFlames

Going off what I saw on C4 it certainly looked like nico knew exactly where hamilton was and forced him off... came back to bite him though as lewis lost it on the grass and wiped him out...

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Does appear that way plus Nico's little piece in the media area was amusing he back tracked on what he said.

10. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Disagree i reckon it's Hamilton's fault.

11. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Haven't watched the race yet, but I just saw the result.

Bugger me!

12. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Nice wouldn't of moved over to the extreme white line of he was defending air he would of held the middle line to be able to take the next corner. It was blatent he ran him off the road knowing Lewis was attempting the pass

13. RedFlames

I'd rather not... you're not my type...

I did lol at Kravitz, during his Notebook segment having a dig at Honda... 'MacLaren haven't said what went wrong with Alonso's car' *gestures repeatedly at large honda logo*, 'they're investigating' *gestures at honda logo* 'but as yet they don't know' *gestures at honda logo*...

'I'm sure they'll let us know when they've decided what they're going to tell us...' [but it's honda]

14. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Also the "get to the choppa" segment was fun.

15. legoman

legoman breaker of things

*generic road rage rant*

I blame the cyclist you can see he cut up Rosberg causing him to have to slow and adjust his steering wheel. Hamilton then had to avoid said same cyclist and ended up on the grass lost control an collected his team mate in order to save him from further cyclist based incidents.

Someone really needs to make gif with this in it.

16. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Let's not forget his comment, moments later about Sauber's drivers "good racing, and good fighting. We like to see that, unless you're Sebastian Vettel, who likes to have a bit of a whinge about it..."

I did LOL

17. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Vettel has become a bit of whinger (well to be honest he always has been), made me laugh at his comments regarding riciardos over take attempts.

What is he doing, he's trying to overtake like a Looney doesnt he know who I am!!!!!!!!!!!

18. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Watched it now, oh boys at play.

In the last two seasons Lewis has made a number of moves that can be described as suicide dives, relying on Nico to get out of the way. This time maybe wasn't quite a suicide dive, but it was brave, except Nico's not getting out of the way anymore, in fact, he's going to be in the way at all times from now on.

I think we've hit that Prost/Senna level now where both drivers care far more about winning than their relative position or reputation in the team. The rest of this year is going to be messy.

Gutted for Ricciardo, bad strategy calls and then a puncture. Still, RB must feel completely vindicated on dumping Kvyat, whilst Kvyat's going to need a lot of Vodka to feel better.

19. rollo

rollo Modder

Separation is what awaits both same in Senna / Prost situation.

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I want to know Dr. Marko's lottery numbers.