1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I use left shift key to switch between 1st person and 3rd person view

dude, you just amazed me that you had no clue about this!! playing WoT with only 1st person view is unplayable!!!

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

It's been a long time since I've played seriously and when I was third person was zoomed out by default. Then I quit for quite a while and when I came back it was zoomed on by default and, as you say, unplayable.

Maybe I'll give Wot another go and, as someone mentioned, remap the zoom controls in third person.

3. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Well, safe to say the Grille 15 has currently ruined tier 10 games, everyone an their dog was out in the last night, Went out in my Jageroo for some hole making derpyness, yeah didn't start off well. But then I just took to sitting back with HE an lobbing it at the superstructure. Lots of insults for being a camper etc but looking at the module damage looks like the crew are quite easy to kill.
    Highlight was defiantly me an another Jageroo holding the heavy corner then as a last ditch effort before dying driving into it the corner to form a wall and obliterating a super salty E75 player who called us hacker bots.

4. Risky

Risky Modder

I'm hoping the Grille-flood stays for a while. I'm trying to do MT-15 for the T28HTC with the M46 and want as many paper TDs as possible!

5. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

^^ wow someone who wants to do the missions Legitimately ?

I logged on the other day and found myself in a high teir match where it was obvious a clan was trying to do the block damage mission ( 2 platoons of clan mates on opposite teams bouncing shells off each other )

6. legoman

Well, got a 24hr ban, apparently shooting a spotted 50hp ish FV4202 with an ISU152 constitutes hacking now days, so he got all his friends to report me. Much suckage

7. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Well it was new tank so everyone was trying it, but now it looks normal.

When I tried grille 15 on test server, I didn't like it at all, but on live server it is actually good and fun to drive :)

I did all my mission without any rigging, it just need time. now I have done 70% of my Obj 260 missions, hoping to get it within next two months :D

8. legoman

Still slogging out on the first lot, concluded US arty sucks for the missions!

9. legoman

10. Risky

Risky Modder

Conclusion incorrect :D

11. legoman

Discovered that lastnight on Lakeville. The team lemming trained off one way leaving a HT IV to deal with the anything coming down the usual heavy route through the boggy ground. He did well spotted a couple of cromwells for me an finished them off along with spotting a FV304 which I took out but the Hellcat he spotted tracked him an he was taken out by enemy arty. The hellcat came after me but didn't do well with me shotgunning him as he came round a corner. I nipped off an clipped a rock putting the tank on its side.
    Thankfully a JP IV was paying attention so righted me, thanked them an tootled off to derp a wild IS3 which appeared out of some long grass.

12. Risky

Risky Modder

13. SolidShot

SolidShot Minimodder

Im still struggling for the Stug IV.

Is it any good?

I watched quickybaby's review (I know I know, but he's the only one with decent run-throughs...) and it really doesn't seem that great.

14. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Anyone seen a T95 get blown up with an ammo rack? I had an idea for Jingles video contest but never did anything with it.

15. Risky

Risky Modder

I'm sure mine has before :(

16. Risky

Risky Modder

Never played it, I stick to US tanks for now, keeps me from wasting too much on garage slots.

17. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

x

Last edited: 9 Feb 2017
  18. bagman

bagman Minimodder

This weekend is a nightmare, i can't swap my equipment, it just doesn't load, and I am consistently getting terrible teams.

Well I am not sure if the team is terrible or people are just trying to hard. Pushing forward being desperate for the kills and dmg.

19. legoman

Isnt there an event at the moment? I've come off for a little while I play WoW. May give it a whirl tonight. Usual reason for a sudden drop in skill is school holidays. You can filter it a little playing the higher tiers but they still steal mummy or daddys bank card and get a premium T8 then proceed to call hax when you nuke them in a Jageroo.

20. Risky

Risky Modder

Are you guys still playing. I do dabble in WoWs and WoWp (far less) but I have kept this up for nearly 5 years now. Currently I have three tanks left to research and purchase on the US Tree which has been my plan for a long time.