1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilliary vs. Trump: The 2016 US Presidental Election

Discussion in 'Serious' started by rainbowbridge, 27 Sep 2016.

1. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

So when Russia invaded the Ukraine there were no nuclear threats being made explicitly by Russian officials including Putin and implicitly by each side’s nuclear force operations? There were no strategic bombers flying close to each side’s territory?

North Korea never threatens the US?

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Yeah, when the world economy had collapsed and the planet is possibly a radioactive cinder, there will be a chance for some real constructive politics! :p

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

If i get a V.A.T.S system I'm fine with that ;)

4. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

The biggest threat from American nukes is not the president but the utterly inept conditions under which they are kept. Have a search for that for a laugh.

5. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

you mean like this?

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

The last time i saw the predictions it was H48/52T however, my immediate thought would be what financial gain would each person get. Both parties have their fingers in many pies so it would be interesting to see what kickbacks they get.

Anyway, the main thing I want is the exchange rate to go back to 2$:1£.

7. theshadow2001

Yup

8. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

8-inch floppy disk...

9. Nexxo

Sorry, the UK accidentally Brexit.

10. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Not that it has anything to do with me, I am not American.

The Trumps = 3.7 Billion net worth, self made money whore.
    Outcome = Civil War 2
    In which Patriots will win as they make up the majority of the armed services, police forces and law abiding citizens who are legally armed to the teeth.
    Probably good for the americas in the long run but likely to destabalize other parts of the world, Probably not much worse that they already are.
    He doesn't worry me with regards to Russia.
    He is the arch enemy of corporate Globalisation, as is any Nationalist.

The Clintons = 111 Million net worth, whoring money via taxpayer and foreign donors
    Outcome = World War 3
    Her (or her foundations) skid marks all over most of the world's trouble spots. She's slightly psychotic and an avid fan of Saul Alinsky, A strong belief in destruction of the middle classes (aka making everone poor) and in cahoots with just about every devious political regime across the globe.
    End game for America and even worse for the rest of the world.
    The Russia card scares me with her, She's a cabal Globalist who absolutely despises Russia and the thought of a strong US nation.

My 2 units of metal denomination, I wonder which outcome will come true, TBC 2017.

Who is the lesser of two evils?, Best of luck America.

11. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

I'll have whatever you're smoking.

12. Nexxo

Are you and rainbowbridge part of the same drug user support group? It's not working, man.

EDIT: no, seriously, I've read your post a few times and you have absolutely no frigging clue about what's going on.

Last edited: 28 Sep 2016
  13. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

•Time: Trump 58 percent, Clinton 42 percent
    •CBS New York: Trump 24K votes, 17,600 votes
    •San Diego Tribune: Trump 66 percent, Clinton 34 percent
    •Slate: Trump 54 percent, Clinton 46 percent
    •Variety: Trump 51 percent, Clinton 48 percent
    •Fortune: Trump 51 percent, Clinton 49 percent
    •CNBC: Trump 51 percent, Clinton 49 percent
    * there are several more.

[​IMG]

Rense reviews on debate etc.

9-26-16
    Hour 2 - Prof James Fetzer & Preston James - Analysis Of The First Trump-Clinton Debate

Hour 3 - Open Phones Call In

9-27-16

Hour 3 - Joel Skousen - Analysis Of The First Trump-Clinton Debate

14. Nexxo

Oh, hai! (Speak of the devil... :p)

Point 1: Fox News. :rolleyes:

Point 2: Drudge? Breitbart? Really?

Point 3: Rense is a conspiracy theory website.

Here's some other polls:

CNN: Hillary +35
    YouGov: Hillary +27
    Morning Consult: Hillary +23
    PPP: Hillary +11

But, you know, polls be polls and people are stupid, so I can well believe that Trump will win the election.

Last edited: 28 Sep 2016
  15. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Please wake me up from this nighmare. How the f*** did you guys (USA) get into this situation?

16. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

rense is pretty bias going the otherway, but interesting and important to counter balance mainstream. the way he paints it, she is the devil in carnet (spelling?) which is ott.

Trump has his faults, he stuffed several contractors on a well delivered project, filing bankrupticy, ignoring vaild claims for payment. He has also not returned to those debts even when in the black by moral compass.

Hillary has a lot of issues, some serious.
    Climbing to top of the heap in Washington is pretty infamous as being a term or idea that you are completely treterious with zero scruples at all.

No body can say she is an honest truthfull person. She lies as easly as fish urinate in the sea. She has also sold her time for donations whilst in office.

One point i read recently is, she has agreed the clinton foundation be closed if she is elected president(no more donations). Well thats fine but what diffetence does it make, she ran runs it while in office.

The question people have to ask themselves is, is trump the lesser of two evils? Does one roll the dice on trump?

Abstaining from voting is also a legal option i Believe out there.

Trump has a bias media to fight up hill against. Every trick and smart editting in use. Pretty worrying what ever the topic or who or what is in play.

He is impressive.

17. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

The biggest problem with Trump is that sniff of his.

18. Nexxo

That is like saying fantasy is an important counter to scientific argument.

Depends. Do you want a career politician or a megalomaniac man-child who spouts wild promises of unicorns with no plan? Sound familiar? Who was it in the end who had to save the day after the lumpenproletariat voted Brexit? Pro tip: it was a career politician. The man-children Farage and Johnson ran for the hills, and Gove and Leadsom ****ed up before they left the starting blocks.

If Trump wins, expect four years of bluster and lame excuses for why he hasn't done anything important yet. Unless he presses the red button in a fit of pique.

Actually the media loves him. He makes good story. The only thing that impresses about this situation is how democracy is utterly failed by the stupidity of the electorate.

19. theshadow2001

Four years of America doing nothing important would be a nice lull for the rest of the world. A welcome respite.

20. Nexxo

Unfortunately Trump's neoconservative friends have other plans.

Note that the neocons take a dim view of Trump's admiration of dictators like Putin and Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. They rather see him as a useful idiot like George Bush Jr. was, except even more so because in political terms he is a naïve man-child with zero experience and understanding of how Washington works. He is used to being a big fish, being deferred to for his largely self-constructed mythical status as business mogul, but he'll find that in Washington he will have no capital at all, and not a clue of what to do.

So how does a narcissist like him survive? Why, let others do all the hard work and make sure to be seen to take the credit. So he will be happy to be the figurehead of whatever neoconservative agenda is put into effect, much like he licenced the Trump name to be used by many businesses that he actually has only a tenuous connection to. His business success is largely built on turning the Trump™ name into a brand, and he will continue this previously successful strategy in politics: endorsement by President Trump™.

So what does this mean? The article above suggests that post-Brexit UK will become the 51st State of America in Europe, a tool for its continued economic and military projection across the world. With all the crap that involves for Britain. You think Blair's involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq were bad? Wait until you get a load of May under Trump.