1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Finished my first run through of Witcher 3.

Damn, it's a good game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd take more screenshots in combat, but I tend to be a tad busy at those moments. XD

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I got bored and just turned my super minigun on everyone. That was that. The nuclear facility was the most disappointing part of it. Could have yielded so much potential.

Is Witcher 3 just like Skyrim? I hated the earlier Witchers though but everyone says W3 is so soo good..

3. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

It's pretty similar. I'd actually say the closest game to it is probably Dragon Age Inquisition or Shadow of Mordor. There's certainly less focus on preparing for combat than previous titles (where you'd get mauled if you tried to fight higher tier monsters without the right potion or oil) and the combat in general is far easier, something I found disappointing, but most probably don't mind.

If it's on sale for £10 or something it's certainly worth picking up to try out.

4. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

The Titanfall 2 campaign, it was really, really good - recommended.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Struggling to get through a second playthough of Gears of war 4 as it has little immediate replay value. I think I need a couple of collectables which i will get with chapter select then leave it for a year or two.

6. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I don't like Witcher 3. Saying that though I don't like Skyrim either :D

I have now completed two of the DLC for Borderlands (1). My mate and I got them all but after about 60 hours of playing the main quest we decided to leave them until later. A lot later it would seem lol. They're quite good fun though.

7. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - I can totally see why it earned it's reputation back in the 90s - a great adventure game accessible to anyone, and it's great on the 3DS.

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Halo: CE from the Master Chief collection.

I'm still impressed how dated it and 2 look, I remember playing them and them looking like the remaster.. It's staggering. Also pretty cool.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Found the last collectable even though I had to turn all settings down to low to get past a part that would crash the game for some reason this time around. now i have all the collectables cannot be bothered to complete the second playthough.

10. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Shadow Warrior 2

What. A. Blast!

Great fun. Hidden behind a balls to the wall extremely fast paced FPS/slasher combo is a beautiful game with an in depth progression system and fantastic enemies. Indeed, some enemies mutate while you fight them, either growing bigger or splitting into more enemies in a way I've never seen done so smoothly in a game before. There's also interesting interlinked backstories to pick up and read, which give a very dark view of what is going on beneath the gratuitous violence and puerile humour. You also have to love a game that not only has a chainsaw, but a selection of them to choose from, all with different characteristics!

I preordered this and am happy to have done so. I'll be preordering Shadow Warrior 3 when it comes out, because it will...

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I on the other hand got bored with the game. Whereas i love wanton killing and generally the storyline does not overly concern me I found this game was pretty much same old same old. You can move to a new area to find it is exactly the same as an area a couple of missions ago. I have not finished this neither did I finish the first which i should have thought about before buying Shadow Warrier 2.

12. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (wow, that was short!)... I missed a couple of side quests (one I just abandoned as I couldn't figure out WTF I was supposed to do, or the mission was bugged and wouldn't complete because I did what it said...) and must have triggered an alarm I didn't notice, because while I got Pacifist, I didn't pick up 'Foxiest of the Hounds'. Now trying to decide if I can be bothered with it all again.

To be honest, it felt more like a mission pack for Human Revolution than it did a standalone game. Glad I didn't buy it at full price, but definitely won't be picking up the DLC until it's at least 75% off. Not a 'bad' game, per se, just not a great one.

Still, Deus Ex has form for this, lets face it: Deus Ex: brilliant - easily one of my favourite games ever Invisible War: epic meh, Human Revolution: very very good, Mankind Divided: kinda meh.

Let's hope the fifth one is better.

Also, while I get that people were pissed at SquEnix for the One-Use-Praxis-Kit DLC, by the time I finished the game I'd unlocked every Aug I actually used and had several points to spare. Still, it's the principle of the thing.

Guess I'll go play Deus Ex again, with the Revision mod.

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Still got it!

Tweak it at the driver level to enable DX9 shaders with FXAA and it looks pretty good for a ten year old game.

15 year old Splinter Cell on the other hand.. uhh, not so much.

14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Titanfall 2 Really enjoyed this though the ending was a bit meh, I was expecting a massive boss fight but there was little more than a fight which was not hard at all. Some of the weapons on the Titan were a bit weak I felt but that aside I really enjoyed this game and it has been a while since I said that.
    will need another play-though to get the collectables I missed.

15. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Deus Ex.
    40 hours of non-stop stealth enjoyment.
    Not really agreeing with the too short and crap end negatives I read about.

16. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (single player)

Really enjoyed this. Fantastic graphics, thoughtful story, action packed. Certainly filled the time between now and the release of Squadron 42.

The funny thing is, CoD encourages you to just rush through at a million miles an hour. I highly recommend taking the time to just wander around a bit, looking at the environments. A lot of thought has gone into the level design. IW has been accused of trying to cash in on the space sim resurgence going on, but that is wholly unfair after the effort that has gone into the game.

17. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Quantum Break

Game of the Year for me.

Astounding graphics and a high quality TV series rolled into one. There are points in-game where you think you're watching a pre-rendered cut scene, then you realise the main character is holding the particular pistol you've picked up, or there's damage in the background from an earlier fight. This game makes you stop and think about things. Those who simply rush through it are missing out important parts of the story. Plus also the trademark dark humour of Sam Lake. I actually want to see 'Time Knife' made into something real.

I'm saddened by the fact that Micro$oft used this as a vehicle to impose Windows 10 and the Windows Store. Had it come out on Steam in the first place, I think it would have got a much better reception.

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

If this is a windows Store game then it will not be for me after the mega problems I had getting Gears of War 4 on my PC.
    Why is it that Microsoft cannot get PC games delivery right? You would think they would have tried a little better after Games for Windows Live but no, not only are there problems downloading with Windows Store, Microsoft will not let you download the game where you want, there is no way to verify files in the event of an issue, you cannot access the .ini file for a bit of tweaking ETC ETC.

19. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

You can now get it on Steam :rock:

20. dieharder

dieharder What's a Dremel?

FarCry 3 : Blood Dragon

Such a fun game. Campaign quite short but for 11 pounds but great.