1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AshT, 1 Dec 2009.

1. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

If someone wants [all given away, thanks] from the above mentioned bundle for free just shoot me a pm, can't do anything with those steam keys other than giving them away.

Last edited: 16 Feb 2017
  2. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

I am thinking about getting the "Freedom" bundle, however I already own most of the leading titles such as Nuclear Throne, Stardew Valley. What do you guys think about "selling" these keys and using the money to up the donation amounts?

I am not too keen on just giving away the better keys tbh, had a friend on Steam be really greedy yesterday.

3. loftie

loftie Multimodder

4. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Is Inquisition any good? Liked the first Dragon Age, although never finished it as it's not really my sort of game, too much mechanics (like oblivion) and not enough pure action for me, :D

5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

6. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

The combat mechanics are consolified: Streamlined, simplified but probably more fun for quite a few people.

Graphics are quite good and the main story is interesting enough. Unfortunately the game is drowned in tasks like 'fetch x items' or 'kill x wolves' even though you are a leading figure of a revolution and literally called 'the chosen one'.

DA:I feels like a single player MMO, combining the worst of both worlds.

7. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Not a clue! :D

Yep!

8. wiggles

wiggles Minimodder

9. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

I always look at these bargains. Then I remember all the other games I've bought and haven't gotten around to playing yet...

10. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Batman Arkham Knight is currently £3.99 on Bundle Stars but only until 15:45 this afternoon. I know it was a mess when it came out but by all accounts it's a lot better now so I'm going to give it a punt :)

11. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

I played it a few months back. Its a good game and plays well, I did have some frame rate drops but never to the point that it became unplayable. It doesnt add much to what we saw in Arkham Knight though.

12. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Ta, great deal for a game with a bit of a mixed reception on the steam ratings. Huge fan of total war for better and for worse and at this price it would be criminal not to try it!

Edit:
    I just noticed I got a free Ryse Son of Rome key as part of the sub, among several other indy titles.

13. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

I don't care what the steam reviews say - this game is absolutely GREAT fun. A no brainer at that price.

14. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I don't seem to have got Ryse which is a shame as I really fancy playing that

Ikr - I'm absolutely loving it at the minute :D

15. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Another Humble bundle has arrived.

$1 gets you Civ III & IV (IV is "complete" edition)

$8.13 adds Civ V with all DLC, 20% off Civ VI or 25% off Civ VI Deluxe

$15 adds Civ: Beyond Earth with DLC

16. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

So when the xcom 2 deal hit the previous month, I subbed and then cancelled. I re-subbed to get the TW:WH deal and then had a bunch of keys issued, which I think are from the first sub. I think the way it works is the initial sub gets you access to the lead title they are offering but you have to remain subscribed for a period of time (a week or 10 days?) to get the additional keys applied. It would seem re-subbing also delivers the keys for the previous bundle.

Yeah - having a read of it, much of the rage is directed at the DLC or gating of content (a practice I am not a fan of as you may be aware) but I gota say, the game proper is pretty good! I am 100 turns into an 'Empire' play-through and it's impressive just how many of the game systems are refinement or improvements to the various systems in the more recent total war games. The Map is also really good and Warhammer fantasy seems the perfect setting for a Total War Game. Well worth 10 quid!

17. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

60% off, So £16 for a SteamLink, Offer ends 27th Feb.

Sam

18. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Thanks at 16 quid even if it is not used much well worth a punt.

19. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Actually works out at 23.39 as steam are charging 7.50 for postage and handling as well. grabbed one anyway :)

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Got mine for £19 as I had a few quid in my Steam wallet, how it came to be there is a mystery.