1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilliary vs. Trump: The 2016 US Presidental Election

Discussion in 'Serious' started by rainbowbridge, 27 Sep 2016.

1. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

And maybe we can stop invading nations that have nothing to do with us and in fact start to invest in those nations, allow them to develop infrastructure that means Europe is not flooded with a walking army of lunatics death cult followers.

Ideally the "Will" of george soros will be presented for what it is and his actions reviewed.

George Soros
    The world needs to be protected against people like you?

"I am a player, there has to be rules in the game" -- there are no rules the guy is running a muck.

@142 pages deep.

Europe got up ended for no reason.....Brexit happend for no reason much...

Last edited: 3 Mar 2017
  2. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Did you even read the article you posted? Let me quote the most relevant part for you...
    So in other words the French legal system wanted to bring charges, not the French government, not the EU, the French legal system.

It was also France that made a request to the EU on behalf of their legal system to withdraw the immunity, in other words it had nothing to do with the EU as if she wasn't an MEP she would have been prosecuted back in 2015 regardless.

Not to disagree that the law is vague however the government writes the laws the legal system interprets those laws, the government isn't deeming what is and isn't violent at that particular day / case / person, it's the legal system that does the deeming.

EDIT: OK having read some more of RB's post I'm a little concerned, did you drink to much coffee last night RB? Do you need to go to the doctors?

Back OT.

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

And Sweden. You should see what's going on in Sweden right now! Europe is burning, I tell you! Burning! :p

I think he has mental health issues and has been radicalised. If I knew who he was IRL I would have called his GP by now to be honest.

4. Nexxo

That's why we have legal courts and stuff.

"It's suspicious because it must be". OK.

5. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Of course she will bring back law and order, as long as you ignore what kind of laws.

In the unlikely event she wins I call dibs on her passing a surveillance law that somehow manages to top even the pervasive s**t passed by May.

6. hyperion

hyperion Minimodder

This is a gem of a post. Bravo :thumb:

7. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

How do you even come up with that?

Next time are you going to suggest hiring Bosco Ntaganda to run a daycare?

8. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Indeed :hehe:. Missing amazing posts like this is probably the only downside to putting RB on your ignore list.

9. Nexxo

Missed out chemtrails though. I is disappoint.

10. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

i am 12 and wat is this

Now that I have properly responded to his post, have you guys seen how Sessions and Pence are getting pounded? Sessions has probably lost his job and Pence might ought to. Funny how they get caught out doing the things they deride.

Tangled web and all that.

11. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Julian Assange... Avocado... Ecuadorian embassy.

12. Nexxo

If Fox News has to come up with a pretend security advisor to tell us just how bad things are in Sweden, then perhaps we should view those claims with a modicum of scepticism.

Yeah, Muslims burned down a church and all. Oh no, wait, they didn't.

Let's face it: if people have to invent problems with Muslims, perhaps they are not as bad as they are made out to be. Otherwise there would be plenty of real examples to choose from, no?

Birmingham has a huge Muslim population. Mosques and everything. For the second largest city in the UK, it is a pretty chill place to live. I work in several NHS hospitals. Muslim staff are such a normal thing that we even have nurse uniform regulatory hijabs (they come in several shapes and shades of uniform-matching blue). We have Imams in the Chaplaincy.

You speak with a belief that is almost... religious. :p

13. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

New Years eve 2015/ 2016 , Cologne city centre would like to remind you of a real event

14. walle

walle Minimodder

That was an interesting response to my post, not as out there as Nexxos, but not far from it.

Stop the madness. :hehe:

15. Nexxo

Indeed. But how are people supposed to tell that apart from fake news stories of church burnings? Making up events does not lend more credibility to the real ones; it detracts from them.

16. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Yes, bad events that actually happened exist.

So why do some morons like Fox News hire fake experts to invent extra ones rather than complain about the real ones?

17. walle

walle Minimodder

All news outlets do this to various degree, journalism has been reduced to activism, hype, hyperbole, hit pieces and scripted reality shows passed off as reality, it's just a huge mess. Another good reason for why you should stay away from the TV, most people these days base their entire perception and understanding of reality on what they see and are told on the TV. If they then believe what they are told is true, that then becomes the basis for their consensus agreed upon reality. It's that simple really. If media also mixes truth with half truths and right out lies it further adds to the confusion, after a while you don't know what to believe.

I gave an example of this at page 134 post 2666

18. Nexxo

rainbowbridge just told you what to believe:

19. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Any heavily conservative religious group is problematic in a liberal society. As is any group that believes themselves to be above criticism or satire.

Anyway,

Yanks might soon need Visas to come over to the EU in retaliation for them kicking a number of EU countries out of the visa waver program. Then again British will probably need visas too, soon enough.

This latest problem has a whiff of the Don about it.

20. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Exactly, they are supposed to be reporting facts, not behave like a bunch of shitty clickbait whores, I mean just vomit at this headline:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html