1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Bargain on the MX-5, especially at this time of year (peak time to buy a convertible)! Should be great fun.

Nice R33 GTR by the way - but we may need more photos! :)

2. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

I'll get some up, just finishing off some bits and pieces, like LCD dash etc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Not bad for a hair dressers car ;)

Says the bloke who drives a Kia C'eed lol

4. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Spent a couple of days at Daytona speedway this week. Here's my fast lap, 2:09. Still a lot to improve upon.

5. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Looks like a lot of fun, the sound is great on its own! Dodge Viper?

6. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Yep 2000 GTS.

7. lysaer

Not sure if I drive it or it drives me[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Guest-44432 likes this.
  8. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Ooo shiny bits

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

holy side scroll batman, Lysaer did you not press enter between images?

10. Strudul

Strudul ~

That front plate looks a bit tiny ;)

11. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

You can't post pictures like that on here!!! :D

Really is one beautiful Skyline! Would love one but they're constantly getting further and further out of my price range.

Just changed my car yesterday, drove over to Aberystwyth to look at it and bought it on the spot after the test drive, :D. Only trouble is I can't really fit my subwoofer in the boot, and my toolbox for work only just fits in the boot with my other box of work stuff, :D

So much faster than my Primera, it's almost too fast for the road, you're doing 60 before you can even think about what the speed limit is, :D

[​IMG]

12. lysaer

just used the tapatalk app to add them

picking up a new one tomorrow, other one came off and that was the backup

looks good man, love the little ralliart logo!

R34's are crazy money now, a clean one is like 40k, they are nice but not that nice lol

I would have gone with an R34 but this in it's original non super-saiyan form was a good price and spec 3 years ago at the time which was hard to turn down

obviously had a bit of work done to it now :D

13. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

150bhp in a car weighing a ton and it goes really well, :D

14. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

hey guys, any love for mk2s?

[​IMG]

My 1986 jetta details include 2.0 block from A3 Golf GTI w/ original 1.8 head ported and polished. Shrick 268 cam w/ adj cam sprocket, Timing advanced 8 degrees. Modified 16V ECU w/ custom programmed p-chip, balanced and blue printed fuel injection with BOSCH factory modified euro-spec intake. Modified airbox w/ custom intake duct, Custom made TRI-Y header, Techtonics hi-perf cat and mid-pipe (2.25") w/ stainless steel Scorpion muffler. Custom built tranny w/ 394 ring pinion and VW Motorsport adjustable limited slip, Sachs sport clutch w/16V pressure plate, lightened flywheel.BBS 15" x 8" rims with Michelin Pilot tires, I ran 13" x 6" BBS baby turbos with Hoosier 225/50/13s, ET33 offset when auto crossing. I did very well in EP & SM with this car. H&R race springs with Bilstein HD shocks. Front & rear Upper and lower sway bars. polyurethane suspension bushings, Mintex brade pads with Brembo slotted rotors.

Custom made race seats, custom roll bar has triangulated supports all the way to rear bumper. Interior rear gutted out, momo steering wheel, sci performance short shift kit, Hella blacked out headlight lenses and Hella euro-spec tail lights. Air fuel mixture gauge on dash. Stereo removed, the exhaust does all of the singing

15. oasked

That is one beautiful car! Love it.

Had a poster of the R33 on my wall as a kid, and the modifications you've done are fantastic :)

16. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

Picked up my new motor on Friday, motorway travel finally killing me and to be honest I was ready for a change, something a little newer....

[​IMG]

2014 Seat Lean ST FR 184 (Tech Pack) - I'm loving the drive of this thing, effortless driving compared to my old Focus petrol and its a nice mix between having a bit of fun and decent MPG for travelling.

17. richythomas

richythomas Minimodder

This is my pride and joy, a Peugeot RCZ R, all 270HP goodness from its 1.6 engine. It's the quickest car I've ever owned or driven even with its published figure of 5.9s for 0-62mph :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. oasked

Nice!

I always thought that the RCZ was a wasted opportunity - as most of the time it was a great looking car, but a little dull to drive. The R version on the other hand finally has the performance to go with the looks! Lovely car!

Bet it's hard not to kerb those alloys though :)

19. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

[​IMG]

Was sold by the fancy bits like massage seats, cruise control and dual-zone climate control.

Was let down by the French electronics and general shoddy luck with cars... Still, only 2 more years then it can traded in/burnt out/driven into a lake.

EDIT:

Also, it's been crashed into TWICE while parked outside my place of residence. Once by my sister-in-law. But i'm not paying £300-1000 (honestly, that's the range of estimates I've had) to get it repaired, because tbh I don't really car about it enough. I just want it to last till the end of the finance. If that means hitting it with a hammer every now and then, so be it!

20. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I have always thought, side on, these are one of the best looking cars out there...