1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 23 Mar 2017.

1. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

Looks like PC players will have to wait until October 24th for Destiny 2, looks like i'll be getting it on Xbox then.

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Yep and Late August for the Beta.

I am still getting it on pc and xbox one, so whilst it would have been nice to have been playing it at the same time on the pc as on the xbox, at least when I start playing it on the PC I will know what to get and where to get it.

3. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I can live with October for the PC version; it's better than I thought it would be in all honesty. I'd rather wait and play it on PC.

4. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I'm still waiting on those min specs to come out. REALLY hope it runs well on my PC (unlike Overwatch).

Is it a pain to get a refund from Blizzard? So like, if I preorder on PC, do the beta, find it doesn't run on my PC at all well is it just a case of cancelling the pre-order or are they a massive pain? Honestly dreading dealing with Blizzard too much as my passport expired and I haven't got time to renew it yet and they wouldn't talk to me without a scan of that last time I needed help!

Last edited: 13 Jun 2017
  5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I had a problem with the authentication app a few years back (phone had died and I needed it reset so I could add the app to my new phone) and I think I just needed to scan a receipt. If I needed a passport I'd be in trouble as I've never had one...

6. Hex

Yeah, when my phone died and I needed to sign in, Blizzard support would not even respond to me until I sent them a scan of my passport or driving licence. I don't have a driver's license so it had to be my passport, but they wouldn't even acknowledge me until they had it.

7. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Roll on Jul 18..... :D:D

8. Hex

9. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I'm hanging on for the PC version but it's going to be hard!

10. Hex

Yeah, I'm grabbing it on PC, but I have consoles so there's no reason for me not to do the beta there too! Twitter is full of codes right now, you redeem on Bungie and then choose platform (PC isn't available yet, I did try, I guess it'll be a whole new set of codes in August).

11. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I will be playing the beta when it opens for everyone on the ps4 as my XBL has ran out, and then I will be playing it on the pc.

Hex likes this.
  12. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Pre-ordered on the weekend for XB1, can't see the beta listed to download anywhere yet though.

13. Hex

Did you pre-order through XBL or did you go through a shop? I've seen some people say they pre-ordered on PS4 and searching still won't let them download, but not anything about Xbox yet. Might be worth signing in to Bungie.net and seeing if you have it on your redeemed codes page? Which would be weird (thought it's how I got mine but I pre-ordered the 1st day it was available), but you may as well check!

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Through XBL. I've just had a quick check on bungie.net, and there's nothing on the redeemed codes page (yet).

15. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Managed to get a beta code of a friend so will be playing the beta tonight on my ps4 happy days.

Hex likes this.
  16. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I love it!!!

It feels just like Destiny 1 on the PVE side with some slight improvements and the enemies make silly noises it's great.

Just about to try the PVP although I am not good at PVP on consoles.

17. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Ha Ha Ha played the first match of PVP and got a Mercy win with 6 kills and no deaths!

Going to play through it all again tomorrow with the hunter and titan and see how they feel.

18. Hex

Really enjoyed it so far, but had to stop as there's a storm outside and I have to have my windows shut rather than drown and the PS4 makes my room way too hot for that! Competitive PvP threw me a bit, wasn't really sure what I was doing. Quick Play was better though and I managed to get me some kill-streaks right out the gate :) The strike was fun too, though my inability to run using the PS4 controller made part of it a bit scary (you know the bit)! I really liked the intro bit when... I don't know how to do spoilers any more :(

19. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Finally got the Beta installed (you had to search the store for it and not just Destiny 2).

Hex likes this.
  20. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Think i'll give it a miss on PC, and i'll stick with the Xbox One version of the game, Which is a shame, but the horror stories you've posted have totally put me off. Never mind.

Sam