1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Serious' started by valaa, 6 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

2. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

4. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

In the spirit of seriousness: Our insight is limited so we should render ourselves prostrate in front of someone who claims greater insight. And of course our insight is also not sufficient to question or request evidence for these claims... Same old.

5. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and you are talking about evidence ? ( just see the fun ) but my ( dull ) friend can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

can you tell us his name ? and if not than how can you jump beyond him with your imaginations like evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, life comes from matter, this or that etc ?

how can you jump beyond your 10th grandfather ? since you cannot tell us his name even. and still i have to accept or learn something from an failure like you ? who is telling something which is beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. ( just see the folly )

so again who is accepting your nonsense ? who accepts you ? who is accepting you `1st of all ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfatehrs, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. so how can you jump beyond him ? ( nonsense idiot )

so who accepts you ? for you are already an failure.

6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

OMG it's not a bot, although seeing as (s)he's been posing this around the internet for the last 3 years you'd think they would've improved their writing skills so they didn't come across as your atypical religious nut job.

I can, he has the same name as me, in fact i can trace my family line back to over 300 years ago, i didn't bother going further back than that.

Besides WTF does knowing the name of my 10th grandfather have to do with anything, i could say the same thing of you and say how that proves you don't know what you're talking about, that's not how intelligent people go about proving or disproving something though, onus probandi my friend, onus probandi.

Last edited: 6 Aug 2017
  7. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

i can, i can what you can do? since cannot tell us name of 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.
    ____
    and if you are not interested in your knwoing name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather than why are you interested in jumping beyond him ? why ( rascal idiot ) with your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc ?

why ? what is the reason `1st of all ? why are you interested in jumping beyond him than ? tell us that reason. ( rascal dog )

8. wolfticket

It was actually John #genealogy

9. wolfticket

Also, I'm no expert, but maybe calling someone an "idiot" "rascal" "dull" "nonsensical" "failure" "dog" is maybe considered by your own religion to be not the done thing. Dharma and all that.

10. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

whatever it maybe but why are you interested in jumping beyond him ? ( rascal dog ) why are you interested in jumping beyond him `1st of all ?

and if there is one missing link than i will kick on your face. ( rascal pig )

and now if you study all links than you will find that no one is dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. everyone has father before there birth. and if we check all links. than you will find Krishna as Original seed giving father. who gave it first push. ( now learn it nonsense ) here is the missing point.

so who is accepting your nonsense imaginations like evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, life comes from matter, this or that etc ? who accepts you first of all ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathre.

so who is accepting or learning something from an failure like you ? who accepts you `1st of all ?

11. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

12. wolfticket

You wish to punish those who don't believe?

13. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

point is how parents are fools who want to educate there childerns ? what is the answer ? and how those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day ?

tell us the damn answer. how ?

14. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I'm not stupid enough to post my rather unique surname on a public forum.

I already told you i do know his name, it's the same surname that i have, one that I'm not going to post on a public forum just to prove how stupid you're by trying to link someones knowledge of who their granfarther is with their knowledge of other things.

15. wolfticket

16. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

thank you for shifting burdon of proof upon me ( piss of your neigbour ) thanks. and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( finished )

have fun in your fools paradise. and go to hell. ( will full ignorant )
    and who is accepting your bogus imaginations like evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, this or that etc ? you are failure. and hypocrite fraud. so who accepts you `1st of all ?

17. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

that is all right but how those parents are fools ( or say sinful enemy of there own childenrs ) who want to educate them and how those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day ?

tell us how ? ( rascal idiot )

18. wolfticket

That sounds like something you should be searching for the answer to. Especially as I think your current method is likely in conflict with parts of what you hold most dear.

For me this is a game. I do not believe. However you do. So if I were you (meant very literally and not as any sort of threat), I would tread much more carefully than you have shown to do so here. The wrath leaps from what you type.

Maybe this is a test? Maybe you are failing?

19. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Sorry but you're the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on you not me, you can't shift the burden of proof when no claims have been made.

Finally evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, this or that etc is not imagination, it's scientifically proven facts, and before you spout off about scientifically proven facts i suggest you educate yourself on how those are established, hint: They're not the same thing as the fantasy world you're living in.

There's no maybe about it. ;)

20. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

now you lick your maybe. and i have to beat the dead horse like you. ( finished )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.