1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Serious' started by valaa, 6 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

policy is very nice **give dog bad name and hang it** very nice policy. but it will not work here cuz you are not able to point out the fallacy in this practical explanation.

where is the fallacy in teaching ? kindly point it out.

and conspiracy you may create thousands but can you point out spot or say fallacy in this Practical explanation ? are you able to do it ? ( for its an open challenge )

otherwise simply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy will not work. keep it in your ( dull ) brain.
    and as far as questions of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? tell us your damn answer now ( first class saint )

2. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

brainwashing ? but you dont have brain. ( rascal dog ) there is no brain. and if there is any brain at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. ( for its an open challenge )

recall everything and prove it that there is brain `1st of all. and than we will talk about washing your so called brain.

and now let us hope that such an **rsacal dog** like you will recall anything at all now.

3. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

When I grow up,
    there will be a day,
    when everybody has to do it....

... my way!

4. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

now let us hope that your ( greatly wise hypocrite fraud ) will recall anything at all. and prove it that there is brain`1st of all. so that we can move on washing your so called brain.

5. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

The only one giving a dog a bad name is you with your incoherent rantings and failure to address any of the points that have been raised.

Also there's no mistaken belief based on unsound arguments with regards to teaching, people can Impart knowledge to or instruct as to how to do something all they want, however people are also free to question those teachings.

And there's no conspiracy, there are just questions that you've failed to answer, lets start with why you believe everyone should just accept the "bhagavad-gita as it is" without question, what makes Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada's translation of the original Bhagavad Gita written in Sanskrit accurate?

6. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

dont shift burdon of proof upon me ( rascal dog ) cuz it is you who is failure in telling us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. it is you who is failure. so dont shift burdon of proof upon me. ( rascal dog )
    and it is you who is such rascal dog. who says indirectly that those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns and those childerns are smarter who want to play whole day. you are such rascal dog not me.
    and it is not me who is failure for i have practical explanation behind me. but it is you who is failure in telling us the name of even this 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. so how i accept your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc ? ( rascal dog ) why i follow any street dog like you ? who are you ? ( just an 1 of the street dog )

and if you foolishly think that you are also another authority than kindly give me another verifialbe and tangible explanation. so that i can see where you are actually standing. so that i can follow you now.
    and ( failure dog ) what happened to that charge of brainwashing ? you dont have brain. so `1st of all prove it that there is brain ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is brain `1st of all.

and than we will talk about washing your so called brain. `1st of all rascal dog prove it that there is brain by recalling everything. ( do it quickly )

and if you cannot do it than what is the meaning in beating that horse ( like you ) ? who is already dead. ( you are just an dead horse take it as granted cuz you are not going to recall anything at all. nor you are going to touch the real issues cuz you are rascal fruad only. ) who is just making show only.

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

What on earth is this nonsense?

I've tried reading it through and it sounds like a particularly un-charismatic cult leader with no real grasp of the English language, and free reign over font colours.

Has anyone translated this into English?

8. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and ( rascal dog ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

now you are also to be rejected cuz you are rascal dog only. you are not actual thoughtful person. you are not even near to that. ( if you think like that foolishly )

9. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I've already told you i know the name of my 10th grandfather, it's the same name as i have and I'm not going to post that name in a public forum just to prove you wrong.

I can't shift the burden of proof as I'm not the one trying to prove anything, your the one trying to prove something.

I'm not a rascal dog, whatever that means.

I'm not saying parents are fools for wanting to educate their children, i am however saying that their comes a time when children grown up and start to question what they've been taught, when they become individuals capable of independent thought.

No you don't have a practical explanation behind you, you appear to be using Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada's translation of the original Bhagavad Gita written in Sanskrit without question, his translation isn't a practical explanation, it's a translation along with his own personal opinion on the meaning of the original Sanskrit.

As for proving if there is a brain that's pretty simple, all we have to do is crack open your skull, simple.

Perhaps you need to go back to brainwashing little kids and people of weak mind as cults tend not to gain traction with adults who are of sound mind and capable of critical thought.

It's people being bored and having a good laugh at a member of a cult. :D

10. liratheal

I.. What? People are concerned with correct English because it helps convey the thought process. I wouldn't speak German formatted like English to a German and then call them 'rascal dogs' for not getting it, for example.

It concerns me that the world has a state of education so poor in some instances that this kind of writing skill is allowed to exist..

11. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and i have to accept such an **rascal dog** like you ? ( just see the fun ) and ( foolish dog ) im not asking for your 10th grandfather, but your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

since you have failed in telling us his name so why i accept anything from an failure like you ? why i accept from any failures imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc ?

and im washing your so called brain ? ( just see the fun ) now again you have been failed in proving that there is brain. you cannot recall anything at all. so you are failure practically. and those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns ? well said indirectly.

and i have to accept an failure like you ? ( just see the fun ) we have gone to moon ( just see the fun ) evolution, big bang, position of universe, this or that all bogus imaginations, and i have to acept an failure like you ? ( just see the folly )

so who is accepting you ? who accepts you ? now you are practically failure.

12. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and now you are simply to be rejected. for you are practucally failure. take it as granted that you are not going to point out real issues nor going to recall anything at all.

you are failure dead horse now. ( finished ) ;)

but you can fool yourself as much as you like with your duplicity. and practically there is no loss on my part i have done my business. now you go to hell. and there is no loss practically on my part. ;)

13. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

I bet you can't show us your families history tree anywhere as detailed as I could show you mine. You know, here in Finland the church has kept very detailed recordings of the people since the 15th century, and I can track all of my family back to the 16th century. That's some 20+ generations, so I could actually tell you the name of my 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers name, who has lived some 400 years ago.

Now tell me this. What enlightenment do you offer your followers exactly? You never said anything about this really. What does it help me achieve, if I can name my 10th, 10th grandfather and if I know this name, is this allready enough to have achieved something, or is there more to do?

If you want to be taken seriously, then articulate yourself to a degree, where it's actually worth having a conversation. So far all you have done is insulting everyone who tried to talk to you. And that makes you the rascal dog, especially since you don't accept any of the proven scientific facts.

14. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

We're doomed, it's discovered emotes.

You're a walking talking example of why "religion" and i use that term loosely as ISKCON is closer to a cult like ISIS than any religion, you're a prime example of why "religion" is generally a bad idea.

15. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and i can bet it that you are just an fraud hypocrite only. for you can neither tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. nor you can point out the real issues.

so who is accepting your imaginations beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc ? and the point is thing is not finished here ( foolish dog ) cuz he also has his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

so how can you go beyond him when you are already failure in telling us his name ? where is example in the history where people learns from something like an failure like you ?

and what solid, verifiable and tangible explanation your western scientsits has given to you ? kindly explain it so that we can see that who stands where.

so again who accepts an failure like you ? who accepts you ?

16. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

you are comparing ISKCON with ISIS ? ( just see the fun ) policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* now you keep your garbage like evolution, big bang, position of universe, this or that etc ( along with your terrorist ISIS for they are also maintained by you after all ) everything you keep to yourself. and who accepts an failure like you ? who accepts you ?

and i dont have to take care of dead horse(s) like you. ( finished ) have fun in your fools paradise.

now simply fool yourself with your duplicity. if that keeps you happy. than surely fool yourself. ;)

17. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Is it possible to take away a user's markup privileges?
    Just wondering... :winking:

18. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

At this point I'm simply voting to have you banned as you keep insulting me, instead of trying to talk to me in a mannered way.

19. liratheal

This fellows posts just get more and more perplexing..

We're failures if we can't name every tenth grandfather, and if we can't penetrate its questionable communication skills?

Well, I guess if we're all failing we might as well put our feet up and enjoy the ride, eh?

20. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and is it possible that dead horse like you can walk ? ;) is there is any example in the entire history like you ?

big bang, evolution, position of universe, moon landing, life comes from chemicals this or that etc. all hoaxes. everything hoax. this is the position of so called modern educated asses.

and the mistake is detected cuz you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. but *disease* is you are jumping beyond him. and telling us what is what. ( just see the fun ) and i have to accept such an failure dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

so who is accepting you ? ( foolish dog ) who accepts your nonsense imaginations ?

anyway enjoy in your fools paradise. fool yourself at least with your own duplicity. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.