1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox One Xbox One X

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blogins, 22 Aug 2017.

1. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

The hardware is nice - it's a really well designed box, though the CPU is woefully underpowered compared to the GPU now. My problem is the games - Microsoft have released basically nothing this console round that is of any interest to me. So as much as I want a nice shiny box, my XOS gets no use as it is...

2. rollo

rollo Modder

Microsoft have ran out of exclusives, with virtually the entire brand now on pc too.

The costs are getting higher if they keep upgrading it every 3 years you could see the original Xbox one become very out dated very quickly.

Sony has the exclusive advantage this time around as well as a massive sales lead.

Makes you wonder where the consoles go from here a 3.5 year upgrade cycle could be tough to stomach. It’s probably quicker than most people upgrade a gpu.

3. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

I asked my kids do they want an xbox one x for xmas, the answer was no. When the xbox one dies maybe. They use their DS's more, I asked do you want a 4K TV NAH!!!! "Whats the point?" they said.

4. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Well if your kids don't want them you can always send them my way ;)

wolf5ster likes this.
  5. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

:)It's a shame, when I first heard about project scorpio, I thought here is the time to ditch the desktop. Purchase the xbox one x for downstairs bring the xbox one upstairs to replace the kids pc and maybe a xbox one S to replace another pc. A house full of MS consoles.

6. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

same got mine from Tesco :).

7. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Performance mode is a must for GOW 4!