1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. rma

rma Minimodder

Only just started Witcher3 on the PC - about 20h in - it's *very* good!

Also playing Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4 and loving that - 75h in on that.

adidan likes this.
  2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Convinced. Witcher 3 it is. Loved the first two, can't remember a thing about them though. :)

Elite can wait until I pick up a joystick anyway :)

3. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Just bought the collectors edition guide on amazon. Beautiful book full of great info and nice pictures. Should give me some more encouragement to go back and finish my NewGame+.

Just started The Long Dark as bought it in the steam sale.
    Like the concept, seem to always be looking for food though, and I'm always at my weight limit, :D

4. wecrookie

wecrookie Minimodder

Playing The Division (XBone) rather a lot and really enjoying it.

5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000

Since I can't play on my laptop, I installed this for a laugh on my tablet and it works very well. I'd forgotten how fast old skool FPSs were though - using the combination of forward and side strafing to travel at ~100mph everywhere. Have to be damn accurate too!

6. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I just bought ME1-3 on Xbox. .. so that for the next umpteen hours.

7. timmehtimmeh

timmehtimmeh Minimodder

we just started playing 7 days to die, we purchased a server for 3 months to play on. Very enjoyable game.

8. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

South Park : The Stick Of Truth.

I was over my mother's for about 8 days. Back now for two, then going back tomorrow morning. Any way, my sodding laptop wouldn't run it (OSX) and so I watched my mate play the copy I got him for Xmas for about 8 hours. It's fantastic to watch. It made me realise that I preferred the original to the new one. New one is kinda over done a bit.. Any way, got my 360 wireless controller all working and put it about 7 hours last night. Will be going back to it today, though this time I will side with Kyle.

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Ah, and then I realised the one part of Stick that I absolutely hated. The sneaky fart. I am rubbish at it, and keep getting caught by security. So it's back to the Fractured But Whole again lol.

10. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Some sales deals, playing FIFA 18 just for the journey I was going to wait for FIFA 19 for one particular reason 'HI HO' and not risking fate. Also Ghost Recon Wildlands is better than I thought, doesn't seem so laggy as the beta not perfect though. Purchased some minecraft stuff (vikings and star wars) and now the better together update seems to have sorted itself out with the 1709 update, trying to get back into building stuff and finding certain items. Also had a little go on the Ubuntu mate (pi version).

11. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i hated it, its really unbalanced and the combat is awful

12. adidan

I remember thinking that when W1 came out, grew to love it though. They been tinkering again I take it?

Will start off this week I reckon and see how it goes. If it annoys me Elite will get an earlier outing.

Managed to avoid FO4 for nearly a week though which is good for my addictive personality :)

13. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

I really enjoyed w1 and 2, but i w3 was a massive disappointment for me. bigger game, but the mechanics of the game where horrid.

14. adidan

I shall report back. :)

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Fallout4: Far Harbour (DLC).This is almost another game in it's content as there is lots to do. Most DL, in my opinion, is nothing more than a way for companies to make money without providing much in return. This DLC is a revelation.

16. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I appear to be playing a lot more on my PS4 lately, started playing a few games over the Christmas break... all games I've previously played on the PC as well.
    I think it's just more relaxing to revisit the games on the console as I don't have to pay as much attention and can slump down in my beanbag cushion and partly doze off.

Mostly been playing Watch Dogs 2, Borderlands 2, LA Noire and ARK.

Also been messing around in VR a lot more lately (mostly with Fallout VR & Elite Dangerous), though for some reason both the Oculus software and the Viveport software are broken so I may have to clean install my Windows to sort them out.

17. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Destiny 2. Appears to be very polished but very linear and relatively short with little to no variety in the grindy side quests. I reckon they could easily have doubled it.

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Did you try LA Noire in VR? Did you see the vid out there of the guy messing around in it? Very funny!

I have been replaying Portal 2 and it's still one of the best games ever made. Then it's onto Prey (thanks Steam sale)

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Agree about Portal 2, still a game I go back to often I think i have over 2000 hours on it and as for Prey one of the best games if frustrating at times, I have ever played.

20. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Have some spare time, so playing through Mass Effect Andromeda. It's not bad...granted I got it on sale.