1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable New 10.1 tablet (Lenovo)?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Kronos, 6 Jan 2018.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am looking to replace my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) with a similar sized Lenovo but am not sure which way to go. I need it to watch watch films whilst in hospital for the few days I need to spend there on occasion. I like gaming, solitaire, connect three and the like.
    So far have looked at the Lenovo Tab 4 Plus and the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.

Anyone any thoughts?

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Side note, I’m in the market for a secondhand tab a 10.1 so if you do upgrade lemme know.

Big battery and good power consumption is your primary need then. Might be worth looking on gearbest through any number of Chinese android clones and try to find one with a huge battery. Someone posted a link this week for a website that basically independently reviews and rates all these clone phones/tablets if that helps.

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I don't actually have a problem with buying from Chinese sites as i have a Redmi Note 4 phone but I did have an issue once and it was a nightmare to get sorted whereas I buy from the likes of John Lewis and I am covered.

Problem with this sort of item is they tend to be even slower when it comes to updating than the likes of Lenovo or Asus.

5. Zoon

Personally I’ve had Android and iPad. And the iPad tablet experience is superior IMHO. My local John Lewis has some on clearance today too.

6. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Bought the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus after doing a Price Match with on AO with Argos who do not have any at my local store.

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Not actually selling the Tab A as it will be passed to the wife though I will be selling her Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T533)

8. Zoon

I think I sidetracked your post enough but I’d actually buy the tab 4 instead so works for me.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I have no idea on a price though i have posted in the Marketplace but I don't expect much help from there, so if you have any thoughts. I will do a bit of research myself later, it should be available middle of the week.