1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Group buyg isn't a bad shout, something to think on whilst I work my way through my stockpile, especially as I already have a case of pharma grade amber glass 120ml bottles with child resistant caps.

You'll be hard pushed to find large bootles of zero nic, the market is now pushing shots and not so much the DIYer as it once was, but flavour concentrates where you only use 1 or 2ml per 10 ml mix are still commonly available.

2. silk186

silk186 Derp

Once I get a grasp on flavors and where to source concentrates for reasonable prices I would be in for some.

3. saspro

saspro IT monkey

They're out there. I got a 250ml bottle delivered the other day. You have to tick a disclaimer saying it's not for ejuice but that's all.

4. silk186

silk186 Derp

250ml is a nice size. It would be nice to have a list of good sites to buy nicotine, juice and hardware.

5. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Cloudchasing 101:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mod is Praxis Vapors Decimus. Atty is a cheap Baal clone I could not care less about, you can breath normally through it in its current state. Might square up those holes just because I can own a Dremel.

6. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

7. silk186

silk186 Derp

What MTL kits is good for when you don't want to fill a room with smoke? I'm still waiting on my SMOK Stick V8 Baby Kit to arrive from Vapour. I told my wife about my order and what I've learned about vaping over a week of regular reading. She suggested that we should also get a MTL kit that won't fill the room with smoke when the little one is around, or friends that don't smoke. Something portable, reliable and easy to use, while still providing good flavor without being a sub-ohm cloud machine.

We are not regular smokers. Sometimes during intense writing sessions or when drinking with friends we want to light up. We don't particularly like the taste, after taste or smell but enjoy the nic hit and the oral sensation.We travel and move around a lot some we prefer to stick with international brands. I see a lot of models from Smok, Aspire, innokin, kanger, and joy and don't know how to compare. The Aspire K3 and the Innokin Endura T18E both seems popular but I can't find any review/round-up that compares the two, preferably against similar models from kanger and joy. All the reviews I see say that every model is near perfect, but not which competing models are better.

8. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

To be honest, there aren't a great deal of MTL kits out there and those that are will be quite a disappointing experience compared to your Smok Stick. If you've got little ones around or friends that object, you're better off not exposing them to it at all and go outside or elsewhere. I certainly wouldn't vape around kids. We have a choice, they don't.

9. silk186

silk186 Derp

Using the Smok feels like a replacement for Shisha, not smoking.
    I've never smoke a cigarette for the flavor or clouds of smoke.

10. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

I used to always use the alchemists cupboard for DIY juices = www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/ they were very good but I haven't used them for a couple years since a local vape shop opened nearby.

11. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

I'm not sure if Silk is in Canada or not but if so, I wouldn't order concentrate from the UK.

12. silk186

silk186 Derp

@Sentinel-R1 I'm in London. If I was in Canada I could order 100ml bottles.

13. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Don't suppose any of you want tickets to the vape expo thing in Birmingham? My friend works for socialites and was given a bunch.

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Just had my first ever coil with a hot spot that refused to prime. My throat.. My poor, poor throat :( Was like inhaling a chuffing bonfire.

15. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

wow - it's been a while ...

i've been running the same tank - Griffin25 - and the same juice, for well on 20 months now. wound up buying 2 more of the griffin's on clearance for spare parts lol.

for the first 4 years of my vaping journey, i was a total flavor whore. i think i spent more $$ on flavor concentrates than on hardware ...

16. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

Very kind offer but I for one am nowhere near birmingham plus i'm probably working.

17. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

In that case, my two go-to places for concentrates in the UK are Flavour Boss and Drip Hacks. All you need to do is add your pre-mix VG/PG and whatever nic strength, shake the bottle and voila.

silk186 likes this.
  18. silk186

silk186 Derp

I've subbed to both sites. I will grab something the next time they have a promo

Sentinel-R1 likes this.
  19. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

They don't normally do 'promos' sadly. Flavour Boss prices tend to adjust with demand. Popular flavours hold their price well, sadly! Drip Hacks tend to have a standard cost across the board.

20. silk186

silk186 Derp

That's a pity, I'm thinking about looking for some flavors like peaches and cream, apple pie, cinnamon bun and pumpkin pie.
    I've heard that some brands contain more sugars which clog up the coils. Do some brands tend to burn 'cleaner' or are they generally all the same?

So, looking at FLAVOUR BOSS E-LIQUID, I can buy a few different 10ml bottles and I need to get a bottle of 18mg nicotine from somewhere else. I add the ml they recommend, mix and I can vape with it right away?

Last edited: 15 Mar 2018