1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

NICE! I would love to get one myself to replace my aging Nokia 2520. Would absolutely appreciate some feedback on how you find it!

2. Trance

Trance Two steps forward, one step back

One of these:
    [​IMG]
    Wonder what this could be for :dremel:

3. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Conversational centre piece in the living room?

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

So far so good, don't know how maybe because the fresh instal on the MS is cleaner then the Razer but was easier to install everything, all running fast and even when I take the screen of the base it still flys along, even Solidworks & Fuzion360 run fine in tablet mode which is super handy, photoshop as expected is amazing on a bigger area (Surface pro 4 is now redundant as is my Ipad Pro lol)

Ask me again though in a few months and we'll see how it holds up :).

5. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

How about one of these and the M.2 SSD of your choice?
    [​IMG]

6. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

I have one of those. Weighs a tonne. It has so much aluminium in it I feel like Homer Simpson guarding his sugar windfall: Right down to the feeling that this must be precious despite it having almost no real value.

Agree that it would make a great base for a mod though.

7. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Cheers. I'll never get it to pass scrutiny in work trying to get it through the company, but damn it, I can try! The €3-4K pricetag is on the sore side!

8. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Needed a new mouse cause the left click on the old one was starting to feel weird, so bought a keyboard as well cause reasons:

[​IMG]

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Needed a new case thanks to the height of my new 1080, so i've just ordered a Phanteks Envolv ITX
    [​IMG]

Sam

10. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Ordered a pair of these;

Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor Speakers
    [​IMG]

11. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Have an x230, Someone told me you can get an x220 keyboard to work on it, And I am now intrigued so I am going to try it.
    [​IMG]

12. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I just squeezed it into our year end :), was a pretty hefty invoice :) also tacked on the Surface HUB as well lol

Went for a 1TB Samsung T5 its a bit smaller then the M.2 option and some velcro stuck tot he back of the screen.

13. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Ordered the F1 wheel for my TS-XW Racer.
    [​IMG]

14. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Nicely done!

I am trying to see if we can get a bigger and more powerful drone at the moment and a GNSS staff for site mapping for work, so that will have to take priority over a tablet :D
    My 2520 is still running well and it's handy for travelling (full-fat Office install by default), but it would be handy to have something with a bit more grunt.

15. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Let me know how you get on. I'm tempted to do this myself, but then again I quite fancy a backlit keyboard for my X230...

16. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

New fancy plunge saw and guide rail system:

[​IMG]

Already have the dust extraction system set up for the sanders so it seemed sensible to continue with it. Gave one a go before at the Tool Show and was very impressed

17. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Flights to Dublin - Denver - Philadelphia - Dublin at the end of May for a conference I'm presenting at in Denver, then catching up with a friend in Philly to go see Slayer! :D

18. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

That is an X201 keyboard. X220 has an identical layout to X230, but X230 uses chiclet style keys where X220 does not.

Your X201 only has 6 keys along the top right, 220/230 have 7 and wider mouse buttons, but it still might fit, so best of luck.

19. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

I have an older Mafell track saw(KSP55), easily the best tool I think I've ever bought! it gets used on just about every wood project I do. I've been looking at the possibility of replacing it for something newer (Mafell MT55C, Festool TS55 or even the Bosch GKT55) the only thing stopping me is I keep thinking maybe moving over to the Makita 2x18v Cordless one would be a little more versatile and fit with all my other cordless tools, albeit sacrificing the quality against the other 3.

20. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

I had not noticed that bugger, fingers crossed it does if not returned it will be and i will try find the correct one