1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Mmmm. Love wagons.

2. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Same, the Saab committed Seppuku on my driveway yesterday morning, spend the day stripping out my stereo etc to either flog or put into the new car.

3. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

My bike was in desperate need of a damn good cleaning, and the WD-40 chain wax I've been using is bloody useless - it just gets coated in gunk & crap and makes cleaning the chain an absolute nightmare...

PJ1 chain lube

[​IMG]

Muc-Off motorcycle cleaner

[​IMG]

ACF-50 spray

[​IMG]

And because I've just bought some vaping kit from @Shirty...

Pre-made fused clapton coils (I'm totally done with making my own coils)

[​IMG]

Granny's Strawberry Jam liquid (with 2x nicotine shots) - can't wait to get this into an RDA...

[​IMG]

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

See those coils, can you swap out the cotton? I am getting tired of coils tasting like crap after one day, especially at £1.50 each.

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Yep, as long as you have a rebuildable atomiser. Been a while since I used a dripper, really miss the intense flavour you get. Replaceable coil heads and sub-ohm tanks are just fine for day-to-day convenience but you can't match a good RDA.

6. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

On auto related purchases, this finally came to the dealer today.

[​IMG]

Best I can do for the moment... in a country where anything resembling fast/fun cars are frowned upon by society and taxed to hell and back by the gubmint.

7. walle

walle Minimodder

Bursig center-lift stand

8. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

2 pairs of Fox Demo MTB shorts (in black, 1x 34" because i'm a little fat right now, 1x 32" to work myself into) for £42 posted from a Chinese ebay seller.

Ordered a couple of jerseys and a pair of gloves for less than £30 a couple of weeks back, came in today and they are the real deal, so didn't hesitate to order the matching shorts that RRP for £75 a pair!!

[​IMG]

9. teacherboy

teacherboy Part Carbon/Nylon/Bovine

Very nice - had some custom Bauer based quad skates made a couple of months ago - nexus 5000 boot for me though as i have square feet!

10. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Bit of a minefield, fitting.

I tried some S140s to start with and found them too snug all around, so assumed Nexus would be my thing. Next up was N7000s in a D width and there was a bit too much space but nowhere near wide enough, so didn't really know where to go from there. Seems that the S140 I tried first being an entry level skate doesn't follow the rest of the Supremes with sizing though, and D-Width in any of the rest of the range would be a fit. Since moving up to the S150 increased the cost 3-4x over the S140 anyway, took a couple more steps up the range to something I wouldn't feel compelled to replace if I chose to get back into hockey. If I don't, these might be extreme overkill for public skating sessions (mainly pootling about at 2mph with my 5yo...), but nothing wrong with a bit of overkill :lol:

My theory for the Nexus not being wide enough was that the sides were being pinched in more due to the extra space in the boot?

11. teacherboy

teacherboy Part Carbon/Nylon/Bovine

I think the toebox in the nexus skates is larger so the sides are upright rather than curved, certainly the front of mine is basically a box, seems logical that on more normally shaped feet that it would cause issues with fit.

12. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Randomly spotted online, and order placed

I regret nothing
    [​IMG]

13. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I haven't bought my own phone since 2012. I've been using my company phone only. Now I've gone all out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Does the screen protector actually fit? I have the Huawei P9, and it has a curved edge to the front glass that means no screen protector I ever tried sat properly on it. I gave up in the end.

15. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

No clue. The phone only arrives next week and the cover and screen protector even later. This is the purchased thread after all, not purchased and arrived. :(

16. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Halfway kitted out...

[​IMG]

Cheap wooden stick to start since I want to try to get used to playing lefty (properly), but if I can't, then won't feel too bad about it.

[​IMG]

Will probably not bother with the cage for training, but a lot cheaper to buy the combo than separately at a later date.

[​IMG]

Also hulk hands.

And this - youtube "Zednik Throat Cut" if you're wondering what it is.
    [​IMG]

18. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Its that time of year again, weather is looking better so splashed out on a new Mower & a few other garden toys :p

EGO 56V Self propelled mower with a 6.0AH battery :), got a free strimmer as well

[​IMG]

Next on route is another 6AH battery, Leaf blower & hedge trimmer :)

19. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Dude, NSFW! :eek:

20. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Yeah I haven't looked it up for exactly that reason...