1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Really want a K70 lux RGB but refurb dearer on Amazon.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CrapBag, 31 May 2018.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I've been wanting a K70 lux for a while now and one of the selling points that drags me towards it is ( apart from mech reds and RGB) is that it has a volume wheel and mute button ( have to use fn key combo at present).

Scan do a refurb which I'd be willing to take a punt at but they want £15 more on Amazon and I have £40 in gift vouchers on there.

Amazon had new ones for £14 more a short while back and should have pulled the trigger, plus if u add a £50 quid gift voucher to your account u get another fiver.

Why do scan want £15 more on there grrrrrr.

2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Because of the huge wet bite Amazon take out of their ass for selling on there.

Amazon are like Ebay and Paypal put together. So not only do you get to sell on there but Amazon also do the insurance (A-Z they call it). Selling fees are very high, which is why small items are not worth buying on Prime. Cheaper on Ebay.

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Often it is cheaper even on amazon itself, buy item x for £45 with prime, or buy same item for £39 without prime on the same bloody shop lol.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yup. Even though you pay for Prime you still pay for the "any day next day" shipping. And most of the time it doesn't arrive on time. Small items are usually always cheaper on Ebay tbh.

5. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

I really recommend the silent switches as I have them on the Strafe and I love them but they are now available on the K70, that's if you were going for red style keys, of course.

6. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

My daughter has had prime for 18 months and never had a single issue, always turned up next day and no extra charges.

Definitely interested in the silent switches although I do like my mech switches on the noisier side!!

7. Omnislip

Omnislip Minimodder

I think he meant that the "extra" is baked into the price.

However in my experience this is frequently not true, but it does pay to check the without-prime prices whenever buying.