1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What car(s) do you realistically aspire to own in the future?

Discussion in 'General' started by 666painkiller, 27 Oct 2012.

1. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

I have always had a pipe dream of getting a project car and making something special to me. based on either:

A GTR 33 or 34
    S14 or s15
    twin turbo supra.

theres a couple of other but one of those would be the ideal.

2. Ljs

Ljs Modder

None of these seem particularly realistic. :grin:

My dream garage has a fair few cars in it (Triumph GT6 being one of the top ones), but I'll probably never own one/any of them.

I'm interested (and holding out) to see what happens to the electric car market (once manufacturers have stopped trying to reinvent the wheel and make decent looking cars in that segment again).

3. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

I reckon a Civic Sport will be my next car - I'll be massively in positive equity on my Swift in about a year and a half, which ties in nicely with the last payment on a loan too, meaning my overall car budget will be pretty healthy... Not quite healthy enough for my inner 12 year old dream of a Type-R (not unless I get a couple of significant pay rises in that time too), but a plenty nice enough motor that can still be sensible when needed.

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Hey, mine is! A Capri is like.. £5000 for an 'okay' one!

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

speak for yourself, I'm going to win the lottery when i finally get around to buying a ticket :naughty:

MLyons and Mr_Mistoffelees like this.