1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Ljs

Ljs Modder

That would be awesome. I absolutely love classic Lucas Arts and Sierra/Dynamix games.

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

That's pretty much what got me to give it another swing, saw Northernlion playing and it drew me in enough to install and boot up the game.

3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Technically not currently been playing but I have downloaded 60+ FO4 mods ready to boot up when the mod below gets released.

As I don't want a MP so 76 isn't for me this mod looks like the single player I wanted from Bethesda that'll get me starting up FO4 again. :)

Them modders, they are awesome.

4. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I just FINISHED playing Rise of the Tomb Raider (on the PS4).
    it was good... a bit long winded and overly dramatic in places, but good fun.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Now that the PC release of Monster Hunter: World is drawing ever closer, I can't really see the point in doing weeklies on PS4 any more. I'm not sure I'll even touch it on that platform once it's out on PC.

So, with that out of my life for now, I've been playing lots of Stardew Valley on my new Switch. Been really handy when I've been banished to the garden because my attic room is uninhabitable during the hot weather. Also reinstalled No Man's Sky for the NEXT update (I moved all my Steam games to a new drive and only did the ones I was playing, I didn't get in a huff with it, I actually quite liked the game at launch because I hadn't been caught up in Sony's hype machine). Having fun with it so far, though I'm at a point right now where I want to progress with the story missions, but I ran out of cash and need loads to purchase the next parts I need. The base building is really fun though. I put a portal on my starter base so I can come back later and laugh at it :hehe:

6. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Will be playing Quake champions with some of the other BT staff tonight.

7. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Capcom is reportedly doing an Arkham Knight impression with it, so stay away from the PC version until they patch it.

8. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

We're streaming it launch day, so there will be no staying away :/ If it crashes for me, everyone else will just play without me and I'll fall behind exactly like I did with the PS4 version.

Plan is to get up to speed and then enjoy spamming the hell out of flashpods on tempered elder dragons until that gets patched out again on PC. Will make tempered Kush a lot less annoying (again).

9. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I really want to give No Man's Sky another crack after the recent NEXT upgrade to it. A colleague is back on it and having a lot more fun than before.

However, I am still no closer to getting a working PC sorted out again so I guess I shall wait a bit more.

10. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Quake Champions with People in the office and from Corsair. It's a bunch of fun, especially Instagib. Sadly @DesignDoge often beats me.

11. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

I actually bought this in the Steam summer sale, figured it would be worth £20 just to explore and see what oddities the new RNG stuff throws up. Don't know when i'll actually get time to play it, the little time I do get to game now is going on a fresh playthrough of XCOM 2 and BL2.

12. Broadwater06

Broadwater06 Minimodder

Star Traders: Frontiers, it's a good game and pretty cheap, wonder others are playing the game.

13. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I was bored at the weekend so bought Escape from Tarkov. It's absolutely brutal but I'm quite enjoying it.

Other than that a few games of Rocket League here and there. Waiting for Battle of Azeroth to come out.

14. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Still playing Enter the Gungeon. Made it through to the fourth level a couple of times, but I still suck.

15. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Yakuza 0
    Having a blast, hope they port the rest of the series to PC as well

16. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Same, despite having played it on the ps4 before...
    Yep, a bloody masterpiece (and that is despite it being one of the worst entries in the series, but 1, 2 and 6 set the standard insanely high)

Luckily the chances are good:thumb: (at least for the main games, prob not the spin offs)

17. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Rome 2: Total War... I can't believe I am saying this but after years of patching and DLC this game has actually become pretty good!
    Ceasar in Gaul might well be one of the best total war campaigns since Fall of the Samurai for Shogun 2.

18. DesignDoge

DesignDoge What's a Dremel?

Get Rekt.

19. MLyons

Soz carrot :winking::naughty::hehe:

20. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Found out that Zachtronics' Exapunks had unlocked on Steam, after getting a key with my limited edition pack. Installed it at about ten PM...

it's now half-one in the morning. Whoopsie.

Arboreal likes this.