1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Two Point Hospital Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 29 Aug 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Wife was already playing this yesterday evening. She was very excited due to the fact that it's an improved version of the original.

3. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Think I might have to spend my weekend playing this. The original was one of the first games I ever owned on a PC.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

...and now I feel old.

I think the first IBM Compatible game I owned was Adventure in the Colossal Caves 300-point...

5. Zak33

Zak33 Staff Lover of bit-tech Administrator

love this review.. but I need to know.. as it's not in the body of the text (you'll like what i did there in a moment)

I can see a screen shot of someone with a portable vacuum cleaner, sucking up a ghost :)

Is that one of the challenges? Who ya gonna call? Stream crossing?

6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

When someone dies in the hospital their ghost hangs around in the hospital afterwards. You need to have a janitor who is trained in dealing with ghosts and they will sort it out by whipping out a dustbuster and sucking up the ghost :D Love this game - lots of little things like that make it fantastic.

Tags: Add Tags