1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Recommend me a phone under £200 (Needs have a real rugged case fit it)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cookie! nom nom, 2 Sep 2018.

1. cookie! nom nom

cookie! nom nom Minimodder

Good afternoon guy's

My Doogee S60 has died :mad: so I'm in need of a replacement phone. Ideally i would like a to have something that's known to have a good build Quality,Last a more than two years, and be rugged or able to fit in an rugged case (I'm so clumsy with phones)

My main uses for my mobile are banking and YouTube and similar low power tasks. Ideally i would like to have a finger print reader and nfc if its possible in my price range.

Phone's i have already looked at are:

Apple SE ,Dont really want to swap from android but been told they are reliable.

Huawei P Smart , Had an huawei y550 years ago and was reliable for over two years, not sure what they are like now although i have seen a rugged case for this phone.

Samsung galaxy J5, Seems all good although has bad experience with reliability.

Any other phone i should be looking for?

Thanks

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Nokia 6/6.1... Moto G6/G6 Play...

3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I have an 8Gb version of the J5. Rammed full of bloatware, although the more recent has 16gb. Not sure if they improved the camera or not on the refresh, personally I find it much worse than my S2. But like I say mine is the original.

The Nokia 6.1, along with the 7+, comes with barely more than stock android as it's part of Android One so that's where i'm heading next (7+ for me).

4. cookie! nom nom

looked at nokias but the cases do seem a bit rubbish :/ are they still made like brickks? looked at the six on amazon and its mixed reviews.

5. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

6. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Yeah not built like they used to be but that's kinda how it is. Thought you were whacking on a case?

7. cookie! nom nom

I will be, But I would ideally like to put on a full armour like this one. And for some reason you cant get anything close or near to that for nokia :(

I have a awful habit of being able to kill phones :(