1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Aw man I loved dungeon defenders.:rock: I was the squire mostly when I played with my Bro and his wife.

Borrowed my brothers switch. Had a bash on Mario kart but don't really like it. Pace of the cars seems too slow, tracks too short, races too chaotic and results too luck dependant rather than skill. I won a race from 8th going into the final lap (200cc), without picking up any decent power ups, didn't really see much action on the last lap, I crossed the line having driven pretty poorly yet was somehow in first. No idea how.

Tomorrow I start zelda though, all being well.

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I've been playing Destiny 2 since it became free.

3. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Started Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice earlier.

Plays really well despite me having to run it at 1600x900 at medium detail (Nvidia drivers recommended low detail, but seems to be coping with medium). But man.... that is one creepy game... Not something I can sit and play for hours on end.

4. creative

creative 500rwhp

D/L and installed the new Assasins Creed last night.

Seems ok so far but it is my first AC

5. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

That's coming on XB free in December with Game Pass and as you said, not something I could play for hours either by the looks of it.

Byron C likes this.
  6. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Wear headphones. Whether or not their "binaural recordings" really do give the effect of surround sound, it's certainly a lot more atmospheric with headphones.

Sentinel-R1 likes this.
  7. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Time to dust off the old Turtle Beach cans then!

8. yupson

yupson What's a Dremel?

Started with Worlds Adrift some days ago. Liking it so far!

9. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

So, a month later and I've learned that PUBG isn't really my cup of tea, so I've been racking up some more hours in The Witcher 2 lately, working my way towards finally getting to play the third one. However, playing Fortnite with my son and my daughter is great fun (mostly for them I suppose because they are better than me and get to show their father how it's done).

The wife on the other hand. Well, it turns out that she rather enjoys killing people for sport, and that she's rather good at it (voe befalleth the poor creature unlucky enough to venture in front of her QBZ). She has racked up a few chicken dinners in solo, and has teamed up with a group of south africans that she enjoys playing with (and yelling at).

10. maxlxyd

maxlxyd What's a Dremel?

Ring Of Elysium has got me hooked right now. Snowboarding through enemy fire while shooting at hand gliders above me? Well that's just one hell of a good game if you ask me AND ITS FREEEEE! Anyone else playing it at the moment?

11. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I tried it but it just didn't run well and the controls felt off. Tried Fortnite but it was just too cartoon, heck TF2 was more tolerable. PUBG is still the only battle royale I enjoyed.

12. maxlxyd

maxlxyd What's a Dremel?

That surprises me. For me it ran very well. Hardly any frame rate drops, no random disconnects and only a few in game glitches.

13. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

The fact that, when I ran it, I couldn't put it at native resolution already put me off.
    This was a few months ago.

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Not gamed in over a month. Xbox died, then PC is in bits.. IDK.. Any way my pal just bought me Overkill's Walking Dead. It's not very good apparently but sod it, we're gonna try it any way.

15. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Started Quantum Break yesterday and did the first act. The game environment is really nice and it looks great but the weapons element feels a bit light.

16. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Assassins Creed Odyssey, or atleast I'm trying. Started on normal difficulty, I'm only level 15 and I've had to drop it to easy. Unless I'm fighting enemies that are 3 levels below me, and one at a time, I just die. Blocking doesn't seem to work everytime, dodging doesn't always get me far enough away, hitting the key to use the heal skill doesn't always work right when I need it.

It's just far too hard and it's ruining the game for me. Didn't have any problems with origins, just can't get on with odyssey.

17. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Spent 8 hours straight Saturday afternoon/evening replaying this (still a way to go as it took ~24 hours for me on my first run).Fantastic game, and a reminder to me that from now on, I'm only playing games that are truly excellent - no more wasting time on sub par games just to complete them.

After this, I'll get on with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which I picked up for 50% off.

18. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Disgaea 5 (still)

I know I basically maxed it out on the PS4, but I love playing the Disgaea games on PC... something I never expected would happen at all.

I hope you like Shadows more than my friends did; many complained about it when comparing against TR2013 or RotTR. I held off buying it because of that. Perhaps at Christmas...

19. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Picked it up in a sale a while ago and only just got round to playing this great sequel.

Amazing turn based RPG.

20. veato

veato I should be working

Project Cars 2. Re-started a career with Ginetta Juniors and bumped the AI difficulty and aggression up (100/70). I seem to get destroyed in quali but then beat everyone in the race.