1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

All I could think of without buying something :lol:

2. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

And this is why I miss phone books. Too Tall rip off the required quantity of pages. Too short add a second book and once you learned the trick to weave a few pages pages together supper stable too.

Mr Happy likes this.
  3. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Like this?

Mr Happy likes this.
  4. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I bought that keyboard not along ago, I am really liking it much more than the Coolermaster one I had before.

My dad has my coolermaster one now, and keeps trying to steal the HyperX one.

Bazz and Mr Happy like this.
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Have to say, I am loving this keyboard. The sound and the feel is so satisfying, and the damn thing weighs a tonne :lol:

damien c likes this.
  6. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Yeah I love the sound and feel of the keys and wow the weight is great can easily be used to knock someone out if someone breaks in without breaking I reckon.

Mr Happy likes this.
  7. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

Yes but not as extreme. If you just do a hand full of pages you can stack on book onto of the other and it won't slide apart.

8. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Absolutely bugger all.

I've saved £1000 this month.

Don't worry, if I do get a flat I will be lighting this thread up like a Christmas tree :D

Arboreal likes this.
  9. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Didn't you get the dream flat then, or are you still waiting to hear?

10. Vault-Tec

Monday. I find out Monday /chews nails.

Arboreal likes this.
  11. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

My obsession with excessive and unnecessary cooling and copper may have got out of hand.....
    [​IMG]

Wow these weigh a frickin ton! Why am I always surprised how much copper weighs?

Bazz, MLyons and Yaka like this.
  12. David

Cool. Good luck.

Arboreal, Vault-Tec and The_Crapman like this.
  13. The_Crapman

Indeed, fingers crossed!

Vault-Tec likes this.
  14. Vault-Tec

Thanks guys.

If I do get it I need a new (smaller) bed, washer, condenser dryer, cooker (mine has actually gone rusty due to the damp :( ) chest of drawers, kettle, toaster, coffee machine.... Dang, I could go on all night.

A lot of my furniture now is too big or heavy, no good, clapped out etc. So I've now got to do autistic extremes (which is easy) and not spend a copper coin. Like I say though due to my autism I'm very much an all or nothing sort of person so yeah, it's not hard for me to save.

Fresh start. Most of it belonged to my ex and she was into old crap so I can't stand it.

perplekks45 likes this.
  15. The_Crapman

The new flat not have a cooker? What kind of coffee machine you after? When "someone" :)worried:) thought it would be a good idea to use dettol to clean the espresso machine and put it out of action, we got a cheap £12 filter machine from argos that's surprisingly good. Although as long as the coffee you use is decent would one ten times the price do it any better?

16. Vault-Tec

I've got a very expensive stainless coffee machine atm (cuisinart, iirc) but it's peeing water. If I had the time I'd take it apart and see if it's something simple like a hose but I'm so all over the place I just haven't had time. If I get busy I end up being frozen by anxiety and fear and I've had tons of stress lately.

Yeah it needs a cooker, then there's two spaces for a washer and your choice of dishwasher or tumbler. I will take the latter and wreck my clothes as I don't want large clothes horses everywhere. The washer I use now isn't mine, the tray has fallen off and it stinks. I've fixed it numerous times and kept it going but even if it were mine I'd want a newun. I'm passed about the oven because I bought that and it's a Belling and wasn't cheap, but it's rusted to buggery and I doubt they'd even let me bring it in there.

It's not gonna be cheap, but right now I've got a king sized bed which I use about 40cm of because I'm so used to sleeping next to my ex who kicked in her sleep. Plus that wouldn't even fit in the new bedroom. I've also got bad arthritis in my left hand and I'm so over changing king sized duvets. Seriously, f**k that ™

It takes me about 40 mins, requires a degree in yoga and usually involves lots of swearing .

17. David

You got any charity shops in your area? Have a look for a British Heart Foundation Furniture & Electrical store - we get people in all the time to kit out an empty flat on a budget, and we get some great quality furniture in for not much money.

18. Vault-Tec

Cheers will look into it :)

The trust I shall hopefully be living in soon has a charity shop too as it goes. They're getting any clothes and dvds I don't want. I'll talk to them on Monday and see if they do furniture.

19. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Congratulations. How on earth did you manage that? Are you not going to be able to take any of your furniture over?

20. The_Crapman

One of these?
    [​IMG]
    Same one I've got. Mine has also has a kind of a leak, where the water isn't getting into the drip tray properly any more, so some runs under it and out the front. Same for you?