1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features Let's talk about Anthem's worst quest

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 1 Mar 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

To be fair, this is actually not true :
    "As if that wasn’t bad enough, once you’ve had your adventuring balloon thoroughly popped, you must then travel to the three remaining tombs to discover what their challenges are. "

You can find the requirements in the challenges section, burried under Freeplay challenges i think :). It doesn't make the mission less annoying tho.

3. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

How is that logical in any way?

4. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Well, it is quicker than actually visiting the tombs.

5. jb0

jb0 Minimodder

Man, I WANT to want Anthem. I love how it looks, and the idea of just wandering around the wilderness blowing **** up in a suit of power armor is appealing to me on pretty much every level. Why does it have to be so deeply flawed?

6. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

That's not what I asked, though, is it?

The whole menu structure in this game is crap. Tried the beta and my God did it make me confused and angry.

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

This is by far not the worst quest in the game.

Wait till you fill each of the factions up to 3000 points and get the quest after it, where you have to get 150,000 or 15,000 I cannot of the top of my head remember which in order to unlock a gold paint and some other bit's.

You can slowly do it by playing the game in general or talking to people at the fort, I have not watched any videos to see if there is a faster way of doing it but for now I am just doing the talking and playing part to get the points.

For this quest though, if you complete it on 1 character and then decide to create another, by pressing F I think it on the main menu, when you create that character and you get to this mission all the requirements are completed straight away for you.

I have made a 2nd character and I am running through the whole campaign again at GM1 level it's rather funny, weapons do no damage but abilities do.

8. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Wait what? They actually ripped off old school mmorpg faction grinds for their latest AAA shiny? Muhuhaha......

9. cjb119

cjb119 What's a Dremel?

I think this quest was supposed to be a grinder because it's too easy to finish the main quest line... Which I've just done at level 22. Though think I was fairly lucky as it only took 2-4 hours for me.

The factions thing though, that's not a blocker and not something your supposed to finish within a week of release! It's a long term stat tracker meant to last for the upcoming content.

Tags: Add Tags