1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Looking for recommendations for simulation games like guild 3 or Mafia type

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by silk186, 13 Jun 2019.

1. silk186

silk186 Derp

I'm looking for a medieval style simulator game. I've recently come across Saelig and the Guild III but don't know what else is in the market.

I'm also interested in Mafia simulation games. Has anything good come out in the last few years?

I want something that focuses on business and reputation mechanics with freedom of play style.

Gangsters Organized Crime would be fun if I could get it to start in Windows 10.

Last edited: 13 Jun 2019
  2. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

3. sandys

sandys Multimodder

What is a Mafia simulation game? Do you mean like the commision or Omerta city of gangsters or just a good mafia related story based action game like the Mafia titles.

If you want good story, characters and some Japanese Mafia then Yakuza 0 has to be worth a shot, it has little business elements in it as you progress like running women and property but its not a main element just a side cash generator game thing I spend too much time in. Superb game.

4. oscy

oscy Modder

I'm guessing for mafia games you want like a strategy game that's open-ended like Gangsters?

Yakuza is one of the greatest series of all time and I've been a fan since day 1 on the PS2, but I wouldn't say it's a mafia game. It's called 'Yakuza' over here, but it's about a guy who in the main storyline canon is an insular, tradionalist man who's completely anti-organised crime and always outside the yakuza really, it's more a story about a man raising a girl (in real-time).

And in the side-stuff canon, he's batman defending the city while also getting molested by cougars and transexuals, competing with children in games with GREAT INTENSITY, and perving on camgirls after hanging out with a man who dances in his underpants.